Need help 15 week clones in 7th week flower

Last week I trimmed some upper leaves. I got distracted and ended up falling asleep without watering. The next morning the plant was very wilted, so I then watered wit nutes but hasnt recovered. Now they are looking burnt (not all buds/branches though). I want to cut them down but dont know if it’s a good idea. Also wondering if they are ready for flush/harvest.

This is 2 plants the one with long white hairs is wedding crasher and idk the second (which is the one that’s hurting.

2 Likes

Looks like the first picture is done and possibly the last one but the one with all the white needs more time. This is my guess of course by just looking at the pictures what you need is to look at the trichomes. Do you have a magnifier of some sort?

2 Likes

My thoughts would be the same :point_up:

2 Likes

That first pic looks done, the others, not even close.

1 Like

Ok. Now this is wat I’m concerned about. If I cut down the buds that look ready, should I cut the whole branch or part of it or just cut the buds off. And won’t it put too much stress on her? And if so wats best to do/give her. Right now I hav FF Cult. Nat. 3 part trio, cal mag, silica and some other shit I dont use lol. Like bat shit, bone dust, blood powder, B12 idk but I never used any just came up on them. About done wit the 3rd part of the trio, which would be the one I need right now. What’s some good nutes to use. Want to try other options.

Oh and also it is 2 plants. The long white hair is suppose to wedding cake and the second I hav no fuccn idea (can’t read it). Feel free to guess. Which is the orange hair one.

So should I start flushing now? Ph balanced water or I hav FF Sledgehammer too. Talk to me it’s the 4th quarter 2 min warning.

Idk if u read my last post but I’m stucc and need help. I’m assuming I should start flushing, so I went ahead and flushed with ph’d water. Do you know how often I need to flush? Can’t find a step-by-step anywhere. I know you should start the flush 2 weeks before harvest, but how often. Everyday, every other day? I don’t want to drowned them but also don’t want to under flush either. And, what nutes should I give them after the flush? I was thinking a little cal-mag I don’t want them dieing at the very end. That would fuccn succ!

1 Like

The flush before harvest is just called a flush but isn’t one like you would do to washout the nutes and reset with more food. It’s just where you are ready for the harvest and you stop feeding the plants and just water with ph’ed water for the last two weeks to allow the plants to use up any reserved nutes in their leaves to improve flavor of the buds.

1 Like

Oh ok. So just keep my regular water schedule.

1 Like

Yep ph the water and water normally

1 Like

Lol I feel stupid. So basically u want to bring out the rest of the nutes and not “flush” out the rest. I was thinking flush to the point to where their about to die, in hopes they’ll giv that one last good push for life and put all its last energy in the buds. Sorta like high stressing

1 Like

I personally think it’s a waste of time I’ve tried it and didn’t notice a difference. I always reduce the amount of light and food I give my plants during the last month but I don’t starve them and I don’t put them in the dark for two days. Imo none of that stuff works

2 Likes