Need help 1/2 way into flower stage

Tried to expirament with FF big bloom. Over nuted and the leaf tips yellowed while mid level leaves turned yellow. I flushed about 1 gal each and let them sit. Next watering I added I tbsp unsulfured molasses with 3tbsp big bloom. Buds look good upper leaves ok mid level leaves still too yellow. Ph is on spot. Can I mix grow big into the nutes mix to fix this? Not much flowering time left now and I’d like to make the best use of what time is left (3 weeks maybe??)

1 Like

How old is plant? How long has it been in flower? what strain?

1 Like

It looks to me a few more weeks then 3. Also a jewlers loop with help with the timeline.

2 Likes

Don’t know the strain. Started them out in early April switched to 12 12 about a month ago…

Have a loop…the tricomes are milky but no Amber yet pistols are about 25% browned up

Just need to know how to fix those yellow leaves if possible.

take off yellow leaves so you can see any new ones going yellow. however, if something is reoccuring, maybe be a problem.

Thank you.

1 Like

@Ravensgawk

I agree with @ryry you got more than 3 weeks to go. The molasses you can do with out been there done that don’t work. stick with the Big Bloom. When your at the end turn your lights off for 48 hours complete dark ness and you’ll be good to go my friend.

2 Likes

Thank you
yea, this indoor thing is new to me. Read all kinds of opinion on molasses, I’m not sure its all that its cracked up to be either but i’ll try anything once, twice if I like it lol

Can I ask about the 48 hour darkness tip? Ive heard that some people cut them down and hang them upside down for 48 hrs darkness. Is that silly or is there something to that.

The only thing silly about that is…you don’t cut them down first. You turn the lights off for 48 to 72 hours before you cut them down. By turning the lights off for that amount of time you make the plant think that time is up and she go’s into a hurry up and finish mod and she’ll faten up big time

1 Like

not uncommon for a plant to shed a few lower leaves once it shifts into flowering.

I wouldn’t recommend adding Grow Big nutes now that your plants are well into flower. They don’t need all that nitrogen. Big Bloom is really a micro-nutrient supplement so shouldn’t cause burn by itself. If you’re using Tiger Bloom, that could have caused the burn though. Damaged leaves won’t recover, and you’ve already received good advice to remove them. Your plants look great though, overall. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

The way I understand molasses is it doesn’t help the plant but is rather a food source for microbes in a living soil.

1 Like

Would this apply to auto flowers as well?

The only thing silly about that is…you don’t cut them down first. You turn the lights off for 48 to 72 hours before you cut them down. By turning the lights off for that amount of time you make the plant think that time is up and she go’s into a hurry up and finish mod and she’ll faten up big time

To answer your question. No and that’s because an auto plant is already pre-programed to do what she going to do no mater what we try o do to change it.

1 Like

too bad, its what i thought though. ty for info:smiley: