First two pics are SKYWALKER OG, THIRD PIC IS A CLONE
Best advice to is to use this https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures
I’m new to this I’ve only done 2 grows but it looks like nute burn and light stress and over watering to be honest but use that page to get a good idea
Looks like a bit of nute burn and maybe a bit thirsty?
Best bet is to post more info - so it’s easier for people to help
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
@Budz420 here is one of my setups
Try H2O2 cures almost everything, 2 tblspns per gallon, looks like to many nutes.
@paparoach1952 thanks brother, I’ll give it a try
Yeh I learned about it on youtube. I use for germinating, transplanting, and giving plants a boost. It has an extra molecule of oxygen hence the O2 so its like rain water. Great for growing veggies too.