Need For Nutrients like Magnesium and Potassium

I have a surplus of both magnesium and potassium but in supplement form for people. Both show no added chemicals that’s above maybe 1% in total. Since I’ve read that weed needs both for optimum growth, does it sound like maybe these could be dissolved in a jar to add for the water days (as opposed to the feeding schedule) or as a part of feeding? Or should I just add it to my compost pile and end up with the fabled SuperWorm?

No, this will not work.

Magnesium can be found in epsom salt, and potassium can be seen in flower boosters.

Unless you could dissolve it and find out % off ppm if both and no other chemicals present but that’s jot likely

I really didn’t think it would work. Seemed too easy and, as fano_man pointed out, I’d need to find a way to test it before use. So, off to the compost pile for them. Since I let that pile cook for a couple years it will surely work for dealing with those piles of pills.

Thanks for the replies. As always, I appreciate the help from growers since I’ll probably be a noob till the end of my time.