Need customer service

I have two out of three seeds that hasn’t germinated, I still have them in damp paper towel in warm dark grow room. There not gonna pop by now. How can I be reimbursed with two more seeds I need them quickly so my grow isn’t more off schedule than it’s already going to be!! I would greatly appreciate some legit customer service, this is my second time reaching out!!! To whom it may concern thank you.

1 Like

https://ilgm.com/contact?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_9KghF034ByfU50XX67LWSN3ReKI3UOOxXKHFpl7eEYc-1634089190-0-gqNtZGzNAlCjcnBszQh9

Click on one of the seed ads that will take you to the business website there’s contact information on there this is just a forum not really part of the business

3 Likes

Reply to the same email that sent you your order confirmation
Someone will be back to you in a day or two
Good luck

3 Likes

Customersupport@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

How long did they soak before the paper towel? One of my seeds from this current grow didnt want to pop after 4 days and i tossed it back in a solo cup for 24 hours and then back to a paper towel and the tap root finally popped the next day.

Sometimes you can get a hint that a seed is getting near ready to pop by examiming the end of the seed. If youre seeing any type of swelling or expanding white area near the end, thats usually a good sign.

Its my expercience that some seeds have trouble absorbing water to kickstart the process. Might just need the extra soak.

Good luck with your situation.

Yeah man I’ve grown for awhile and today is day seven, no swelling, no white marks. I believe these were just two duds and you’ll have that sometimes.

1 Like