Need confirmation โ€˜itโ€™s a BOY! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ!โ€™

7.5 week old seedling
Random bag seed
Outdoor sun only
Potting mix, perlite, coir (medium)

Photos arenโ€™t the best, but Iโ€™m thinking sheโ€™s going male? If so, should I pull the seedling now? Can I plant a fresh newly sprouted seedling in in that same pot and soil?

2 Likes

Nope to young try again in 2-3 weeks cause its still sexless. WAIT ,7 weeks I think you may need a stronger light mate are you exclusively using that windowsill for light cause that doesnโ€™t work for marijuana

2 Likes

For 7.5 weeks, those seem kinda small. Are you sure they are that old??

2 Likes

Your picture of yourself is positively female. As for plant, too hard to tell. Let it ride a while

1 Like

Keep an eye on that. Looks like a cluster forming. Especially the 3 lower ones.

4 Likes

Yeah thatโ€™s a boy, pull it and yes you can reuse the pot and soil.

5 Likes

I am a first time grower. I have 2 white widow plants and 2 Colombian Gold plants in a grow tent. The WWโ€™s just started to flower last week. One of the Colombian plant looks like it has pistils and sacs. Is this a hermie? I noticed it yesterday and carefully took it out of the tent and put it outside until I figure out what is going on.

Should I throw the plant out?

@ceco911 Yes that is a boy, cut it down and throw it out.

2 Likes

@Airies11 Yes it is male, cut it down. Get the roots out of your medium and then reuse it.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the speedy response

Looks like itโ€™s actually a hermi. Looks like pollen sacks and pistils.

Thanks everyone for the advice and input :+1: โ€˜happy growing!โ€™ :seedling:

Thatโ€™s what I thought. Is it worth it to let it grow for seeds or bud or toss out? I have it sitting in a pot outside now.

You wouldnโ€™t get much smokeable bud and the seeds would have a good chance of growing more hermis.

Ok, I guess Iโ€™ll toss it out then. Thanks to all for the advice

1 Like

@Airies11 yes its a male. Sorry :confused:

Iโ€™d like to know where you are seeing pistils, because I canโ€™t find any. @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie

@Roudy420.

There ya go. :v:

2 Likes

@Oldguy got you @Roudy420

2 Likes