Need better access (on desktop) to support ticket

We use the Support Ticket in the Forum daily. It needs to be as readily available on a desktop format as it is on a tablet. Perhaps pinned at the top of the relevant header. For the life of me I can’t find it on my desktop computer.

2 Likes

I tweaked this one a little…

Save it to a notepad

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

2 Likes

I have folder shortcutted to my desktop called MJ of all things and then I put it in there. Saves me a ton of time!

Outta Like Again 3x today! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll do that for myself, but it should be a pinned post at the top for desktop, not tablet. I see it on my tablet.

I don’t think they can do anything like that on here? That would be nice if it were a click away from the toolbar or something add Support ticket button!

Just added it here:

1 Like

Thanks my friend. I would just like to see the support ticket readily available for desktop users is all. That’s all I was trying to do. Good info here.

Meant to ask you if you can screenshot that where you see the pinned post so I can see what you’re talking about? I use a laptop and I’m curious what you see differently.

I’m using a laptop too, but for the life of me I can’t find the support ticket. It’s right on top with the tablet.

@Myfriendis410

Here ya go Now don’t lose this one ok? lol

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

Questions And Facts Will Help Us Help You 

Will

2 Likes

can you take a picture of what you are talking about @Myfriendis410 I would like to see where it shows up on that browser. And what browser is it. The tools for the website may need to be updated, but it’s important to see what it looks like on one browser to get it on the other. I worked in IT almost 20 years.

@bob31
I use chrome, and the pinned topics automatically un-pin after I read them. I can pin it up again, but again, once I look at it again, it un-pins automatically…

edit… I found how to leave my pins there, an option in the preferences, then in interface. The things you find when you start looking behind new doors…

@Myfriendis410 @bob31
I am not sure if it is automatically set to unpin, but here is how and where to check…

First go to preferences:

Then click the Interface Option:

The last choice is the pin/unpin option:

Now, if this is on, uncheck it. Now you must go and pin the support ticket again, here is the link to the ticket,

at the bottom of it you can pin it again:

Hope this fixes your issues, it worked for me. Thanks for making me learn something new today :wink:

2 Likes

I put mine on my Chrome browser toolbar.

1 Like

that is a lot easier, and easier to open in new tab :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll do that tomorrow.

Normally I use my tablet and it won’t let me copy and paste on this site. I really wanted to put up a support ticket for someone so I went to my laptop (chrome) which is when I found the layout different. So now you have the whole story.

1 Like

See it on my toolbar? I can also pin the folder with all my files in it I think, but then it gets too convoluted! @Myfriendis410

1 Like

I could also be staring right at it and not see it lol.

To find support ticket, all you have to do is go into GrowFAQS, and look
for it. Or; Use the search in the top right area and it will come up in
multiple topics

1 Like

@bob31 we lost our support ticket. It used to be pinned.