Need BEST things to kill mites and thrips

We know we have spider mites, gnats and thrips. We have used spraying the plants(with water hose spray nozzle) - but they are budding now so we arent doing that any longer,- ; acv water, hydrogen peroxide water, lady bugs, nematodes, dr zymes eliminator, … maybe 1 or 2 more i dont recall off hand… too hot here for neem oil treatments.
been fighting them to no avail. Super discouraged.
I need you to tell me what has REALLY WORKED for y’all. Thanks in advance.
Blue frost- seed bank; Northern Lights, seed bank; OG Kush-seed bank; something we call “original” bag seeds(unknown strain);

Method: organic soil. (organic miracle grow),

Vessels: Pots,

Outdoor- they were inside, but began failing(too humid, too tall, etc) and were moved outside

1 Like

Oh man. The trifecta. Captain Jack’s dead bug is good. You wouldn’t want to use neem oil even if you could in flower. It tastes like :poop: when you smoke it. Trust me.

1 Like

Captain Jack’s or other spinosad product, I concur probably your best bet. You can also put a thick layer of gnat nix on top of your pot to keep larvae from hatching. Just be sure to not leave watering holes.

1 Like

For the Gnats @Yochaniel
You can see the gnats flying around thats where the yellow sticky pads come in, they just help to show you that they are around and helps control them as they stick to the yellow cards.
Dont use H202 to much as it damages root structures and microbes
If you want to get rid of them before they alter your yeild or kill your plant you use Bti Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis, combined with yellow sticky boards. I have used every other method!!! this is the only one that totally gets rid of them and breaks the cycle. And is totally safe.

2 Likes

This is also safe to use till just before harvest. Good luck. :+1::v:
@Yochaniel.

1 Like

Safersoap

Worked great on my thripes/aphids after one application

2 Likes

A layer of food grade diatomaceous earth on top of soil. Its like walking on razor blades to bugs

2 Likes