Need advice on curing my flower's/buds

I dried everything for about 10 days , today I started the curing process I know I have to burp the jars everyday my problem is in 14 days I have to go out of town and I don’t have anyone that I can trust to take over for me (Burping the jars) I’ll be gone for 5 days what should I do ? this is the first time I ever got anything so nice out of my plants . Please your help is needed .

3 Likes

After 14 days of curing I would check the moisture in the jars. And if you’re down around 63 percent I would put some humidity packs in and I think you’ll be fine for 5 days. Good luck

5 Likes

Yup bodeva humidity packs. 62-58%.

6 Likes

Okay this may sound stupid but how do I check the moisture , is there a meter I can buy and where would I get one like a Garden Center or on line I know where to get the packs. Thanks for the help

1 Like

Okay this may sound stupid but how do I check the moisture , is there a meter I can buy and where would I get one like a Garden Center .

I think the others have you set, exactly what I would do

2 Likes

how do you check the moisture.

I have a meter that I use to test the soil can I use it the same way by just sticking the two prongs into the buds to get a reading not sure if that will work that way.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-ITH-10-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Temperature/dp/B0140UC9XQ/?tag=greenrel-20

4 Likes

Following for same advice

1 Like

Thank You I’ll order it right now :wink:

1 Like

You wont be there to check lol.

Just use the bevoda packs mentioned. Takes a couple days depending on how big jar is but they keep it at proper humidity.
You can throw one of these in as well if you are that worried.

https://www.amazon.com/LinkDm-Electronic-Temperature-Thermometer-Hygrometer/dp/B07X3KG67S/?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

Thanks I just put my order in and they should be here this Thursday .

Thank everyone for all the help it’s nice to know there’s a place to come when you have question’s like this .

3 Likes

Get you a hygrometer drop it in the jar with your buds put lid on tight . You can buy at any garden store. I usually buy the humidity packs 62% on eBay . Good luck

That’s one reason I use a food grade bucket with a screw on lid

this way your not opening 15 jars or more they work fabulous

7 Likes

Think I like that as well lol. I’ve been picking up mason jars all summer. I got 259 grams, and 229 grams off of 2 indoor plants in 10 gallon fabric pots.

I have 8 outside in 20 gallon fabric pots. Ima need way more jars. Going to try the buckets I think.

4 Likes

Very nice the buckets work well

1 Like

I like that now that’s what you call a bucket full of weed.

1 Like

Never thought about it. Awesome idea!

1 Like