Need a vote for advice Please VOTE

Spread them open Hog so that light can get threw the plant .

Is it best to do the bread tie through the cloth pots

any better? and this is my room humidity and temperature will this be too high to dry when I get to that stage @yoshi @Iva

Not the best pictures but you can see dirt on both should have taken a top view picture

If you in veg 65% is good humidity , but in flower you want your humidity around 45-40% at least 52% max .

@yoshi this is actually the highest my humidity is been up to unless I spray them down with water or leave water in the tray 55% has been the highest it’s ever been in the tent what about for drying

Besides today it’s the first time it’s been this high

You can hang and dry in the same tent if you not doing perpetual grows and long as you have steady air moving with humidity between 55%- 72% I believe you will be alright in those ranges for drying , now I trim wet straight of the stalk before I hang , and I let the buds dry for at least 7-10 days than I put inside a brown bag for another 2-3 days ,just something I do personally to get that lingering moisture out , and than I jar and burp my buds for about 4-8 weeks before smoked , now this is my method , which is not ideal science so others might have different approaches but I do what works for me and from the feed back of the quality I produce it works flawlessly .

looks so nice :+1:t2: :evergreen_tree:

@yoshi I do have another 2 going I’m going to have to order another carbon filter and fan crap :poop: but it is what it is the girls look great :+1:t2: that are 1-1/2 weeks into 12/12 and the other two just popped up a day or so ago but I plan on drying in the tent can I ask is it you trim wet because of the mess ? I have grown outside and dry in my garage but winter is fast approaching and it will be in the 20s before I know it so that’s not a option as you know this is my first inside grow with LEDs and drying in the tent my humanity is normally between 45 to 55 is that gonna be too low of humidity to dry and the temperature is pretty steady at 75° To 80° do you see any issues with that I still have a good eight weeks before I’m even ready to harvest the three 300 W LEDs that I have worked well but I think I’m going to also buy 1000 W Led for my big tent which is 2’ x 4’ x 60" tall do you think that is too much for that tent I can use my other three 300 W LEDs and my 2’ x 2’ x 4’ tent and anyone else who wants to chime in would be helpful if you guys have been a tremendous amount of help and I want to thank you all hope to hear from you all soon thanks …hog

45-55 % humidity is not to bad but ideal humidity would be 62% - 72% humidity , but long as you keep the lights off and air moving in the tent you should be okay , but when drying and curing you want to do it slowly as possible to get the signature smell in your buds . Now for as your lights , you thinking about a 1000 watt LED light you said , what brand of light is that , but if you know much about me I like Advance Lights cause they really work and you have a veg and bloom switch to get more control of you contrast your light puts out , but it’s you option of what you can afford and your choice of light brand you like personally in my opinion , but Advance XTE lights has some of the best diode technology for growing and they DS XML lights are pretty bad ass too , have you not seen Hillcrest scroggs , he started with Mars lights and upgraded to Advance DS XML , but you can YouTube the Advance lights and do your own comparison .

1 Like

@Hogmaster you say you just a week and half into 12/12 right , now don’t make the mistake like most beginners and count this time as flowering time , This is preflower when the plant transition from veg into flower , so you been on 12/12 for a week now going into week two right , now after your second week and I hope you trust me on this cause you will thank me later I promise , but after week two switch your lights schedule to 11/13 for a week which will be going into week three of preflower and after that week of 11/13 switch to 10/14 and leave it there from week four through the out the time of flowering and you’ll love the results I promise .

Yes I seen one of your last comments to me about that and I have already planned on doing so 11–13 in a few days and then 1014 a week after that from then on I really appreciate all your input I’m checking into the lights now thanks @yoshi

Who is the grow mentor that knows the most about three-part nutrients the micro grow I have a few questions I’m using a quarter of what it says to use because I know less is more The 1-2-3 (2-2-2) 3-2-1 nutrients don’t even have to be a grow mentor just someone who knows about these nutrients any help would be much appreciated

Here is a picture update went to 11/13 light cycle tonight @yoshi today week two is over

You got continue to spread it open Sir again , now just bend the branches slightly enough to open it up more so the light can penetrate completely through the entire plant to the soil . For example put your hand under the plant and you can tell from that how much light is getting thru the canopy of the plant , you want intense light getting through there totally so she can explode her buds on the lower bud sites so they can grow up the stalk into the top buds , spread it out , spread it out , and if you scared to bend the branches down , than snip the very lower smallest branches off to transfer that energy up top cause this will give you massive colas I promise Sir , but just wait until I get started , I planned on taking you guys thru a step to step tutorial on how to train your plants in vegging into flowering so you can yield a great harvest .

1 Like

@yoshi I don’t know if I have them spread enough that you can see soil all the way down to the dirt

The bottom leaves branches cut the off at the stalk now , but just snip the lower ones before she preflower , it won’t hurt them but do it before or after watering .