Need a new driver

Where would a good place to order a new driver from? Im wanting to upgrade my hlg 260xl to a 320. Im needing a HLG-320H-1050AB driver.
Any stores that you guys could recommend would be great.

When I built my photoboost lights I ordered the Meanwell drivers from Rapid LED. I had a question and they were quick to respond and follow up.

1 Like

Thanks,I’ll check em out

Digi-key , TRC electronics, and Mouser are the go to places for electronics bro. Great customer service and excellent pricing. Been shopping on those sites for years for all my audio needs.

2 Likes

What board are you adding and what size space are you putting it in?

1 Like

288 v2 Rspec quantum in a 2x4

Thanks,I see that TRC has what im looking for.

1 Like

Ive thought of adding another board to my 260xl, i have a 2x4x6 tent, thought it may be too much. Courious what diff it might make? Are you planning on dialing it back a bit?

2 Likes

I agree with digi-key. Trc took forever. Digi was here in like 3 days.

2 Likes

You can drive the boards at lower power which increases the life of the boards.

2 Likes

Sounds like the story i told my wife when i bought a 500 watt amp. “It will sound better at low volumes” LOL ive broken 2 plates already and they were still in the cubbord! SCORE!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I remember when I bought my first pair of Western Electric 300b. My wife said" you paid that much money for a pair of light bulbs?"

Those were the days. Lol

2 Likes

A few choice pieces of " back in the day" audio toys let me get this hobby off the ground.

2 Likes

I checked out digi,they only sell it if I order 8 is seems. Looks like it has to be TRC. I hate waiting tho lol

Yea,I’ll be dialing it back a little. Im hoping that I get better coverage and penetration.

1 Like

Same here. Sold 2 pair of tubes to fund this. It took a lot to part with them. Lol.

Haven’t had the big rig for 10 years now so I had no choice but to part with them. I certainly don’t have personal funds to invest :joy:

I have just enough cash to get my 4x4 tent in order and I’m done. Lol

1 Like

I had some stuff in a closet that i hadn’t listened to in a while. Someone else wanted it more than I did. New tent, lights, meters all kind of goodies.

2 Likes

If you ever miss audio and can’t have speaker systems bro. Definitely check out the hifi headphone game.

Saves the china in the cupboards and you still get to bang away in an illusion of speakers and I still get to play with tubes.:joy:

Sorry for the derail folks. Back on topic after this. Lol

2 Likes

No problem. I love talking about stereos myself. I’ve got an pioneer sx850 hooked up to some jvc 4312’s.

1 Like

Is that a schitt tube?