Need a name for this calamity

I just checked out your bio and noticed you’re from VT. Lived up there for 10 years, in Colchester and Essex Jct. miss it, except the 9 months of winter.

Monkey Fruit? (Good MF pot?) Monkey F’n a football? Forbidden passionate monkey?
Just some names to think about.

Frank Zappa!!!
Watch where the Huskies Go !!

@LearnasUgrow its even better here now that weeds legal! Winter ended early this year… only 7 months :rofl:

I moved for a girl, worst decision I’ve ever made. But, business is booming due to, let’s just call it, the state and I not seeing eye to eye on the subject.

Yeah that’s a bummer. I’m a transplant - flatlander - but I’m not going anywhere for a while.

Any good strains out there that would blow their minds around here? Doesn’t have to have high % s just great tastes that isn’t a household name. I like the underdogs, just tired of cookies and glues.

I’m not all that hip to what’s cool. I know various cookies and cakes are popular. Gelato too. Nobody smokes weed anymore all they do is have dessert :laughing: at least that seems to be the popular stuff at dispensary

I know, I remember the aks and the lights use to be the thing.

Yep and for good reason in my opinion. One of the thing I love about NL Is that in the right hands it’s simply amazing and in novice hands it’s still really damn good. It’s hard to do it wrong.

I did AK48 about 3 summers ago. Quick finisher, good mold resistance. I don’t like it as much as AK 47 though. I don’t care what Nigel Tufnell says, it’s not one more

1 Like

And if the OG is not on the menu
What is this, a cafeteria

Sweet seeds devil cream sweet sugar terps , fast buds Mexican airlines auto is pure tropical bliss, MSNLs tangerine dreams pure fruitiness are all some of the most WOW inducing I’ve grown so far catch me in 3 months after I finish my 4th grow where I’m doing 8 more auto strains( the best in my seed collection)

Thank you for those, I’ll be in search of those on the interwebs. Trying to get some flavor in these people’s lives ‘round here.