Need a little help Identify the problem

Need a little help from my grow brothers.can anyone tell me what could be going on with my gorilla glue plant auto flower it is 26 days old the soil I’m using is ocean forest.I only been watering it have them a little cal mag a week ago

I have lite green spots on them

I’m thinking it could be phosphorus

Could you have gotten those leaves wet? That can cause issues like that too.

2 Likes

I don’t think so the bottom ones are like that In the stem looking a little brownish purple and limp

They all looking good they are beginning to flower I think I just need to give them they first feeding

2 Likes

Overall I think plants look good, A little droop from possibly underwatering. Keep up the good work. :v:

2 Likes

The FFOF is the hottest of the FF pre-amended mediums and can last until week 4-5 ish with PH water. Could you have spilled a little water on the leafs? (Spotting) watering habits and frequency will be important with growing in soil versus coco. What’s you input PH and have you started watering to run off? I water to run off once the roots have established (week 3)?? Testing the run off will let you know when to feed, and PH in the root zone. They look healthy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yea I was letting them get a little dry because I water them real good the last time and the stay a little wet to long for me around a week.they going to get a little food to day I was just concern about the one plant

1 Like

I’m watering them today I will check the ppm in the run off

1 Like

about 3 days is the Max for me without watering or feeding. Check the weight of the pots Before & After watering. It can vary depending on area and climate . Good luck

3 Likes

Yea I do that.this is my first time ever seeing the light color spots I figured it probably needed some Phosphorus since the start to flower

1 Like

Just check under ur leaves for Spider mites or any other pests u maybe looking for the wrong thing it maybe a deficiency or or a pest of some kind even if it isnt a pest problem it still wouldnt hurt to check them just in case

It looks like it’s isolated to the lower leaves and I swear it looks like I see a water drop on one leaf…might just be an illusion.

I’d be tempted to get rid of the leaves with the discoloration. Looks like there’s only a couple?

That gg is thirstier than most. I water daily. My clones drink at least 50% more than any auto i put in. Hard to overwater a healthy gg in cloth pot. I actually want to wait sometimes but they just drink it dry.

These seams to be drinking water slow last watering it took 6 days before my pot was lite but I see how long this one take.I have plenty of perlite in it

1 Like

They will pick up. When the veg explosion happens…it will…you will notice the difference. I would letem veg well. Gg can produce some big ol nugs.

1 Like