Need a little help girls turning yellow

I recently had a fungus gnat issue. From the flyers to the larva. I did treatments with Neem oil and hydrogen peroxide not at once but spaced out through a span of two weeks . Hydrogen peroxide I did twice. I know that kills all the beneficial bacteria in the soil so once I stopped seeing traces of the gnats in the soil or flying around I decided to brew a Tea to recharge the soil. My question is I have three plants one is a clone, that are very yellow. Will they regain their color or is there something else going on? Everything was going fine until the gnats attacked​

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    Ilgm white widow auto / big plant bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    Organic soil (black gold)
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    Fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
    6.5-7
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoor
  • Light system
    Viparspectra xs1500 18-6
  • Temps; Day, Night
    71/78
  • Humidity; Day, Night
    50-60
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    In unsealed tent in 12x8 ft room
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    Ac and humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No
    No
    I also did a soil soak on that one with one part hydrogen peroxide four parts water plus Neem oil a day or so After the first treatment .Monday I watered them all with a Tea that I had brewed for 24 hrs (Dr. earth 4-4-4 fertilizer,some worm castings,about a teaspoon of bone meal, a teaspoon of blood meal and a little kelp meal)I figured that would recharge the soil from the hydrogen peroxide solution

My girl in the last pic is doing good

Nest thing i can tell ya is get some recharge and try that see if that helps ya oit. It is a miracle worker for sure.

1 Like

I appreciate your response!Recharge? Like my own blend of nutrients or is there a product I can buy?

Shit will turn a red leaf green lol. It works super well might help replenish alot of what was taken out. Need some good beneficial microbes since u killed most if not all im the soil. Recharge moght do u wonders here where i live its 20 bucks for 8oz bag and only need a tiny bit per gallon maybe a touch over in ur situation

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah !! I appreciate it!! I’ll look it up and see where I can finding! Yeah that hydrogen peroxide is good at getting rid of everything good and bad LOL I was about to re pot her later tonight lol I guess I’ll hold off and see if I can find that recharge! I really appreciate it :100:

1 Like

A compost tea won’t do the same?

@Mark0427 looks like it’s getting worse by the hour

Almost look like it would have been better to ride out the bug issue instead??

1 Like

Im at a loss still a bit newer so pi pointing certain deficiencies.is still an art for me. Can u try and flush it with just phd water and follow thru with new batch of nutes. Im at a loss. @Happilyretired maybe u will know what could be wrong after a thorough h202 wasout spil and all this is happening. Any ideas as to what can be causing this and if fixablle

1 Like

Looks like it is needi g alot of nitrogen.

1 Like

I’m thinking the same thing LOL she used to be vigorous and full!But there was a lot of little Gnat worms and her soil idk

Yeah that was my thought, I gave her some blood meal yesterday NPK is 14-0-0

If your ever faced with them again try mosquito bits. You can soak them in water for several hours & then water your plant & poof their gone.

1 Like

I appreciate it! I was going to go out and get some to but I second-guessed myself and now she’s paying for it LOL

I always go to the symptom checker when I’m not sure. Which it looks like either nitrogen lockout or deficiency. Which a lot of your microbes like myko help with. They give the roots nitrogen the roots give them waste they survive off. Symbiotic. So if those buddies go away and the plant isn’t getting that help with nitrogen uptake. It makes sense.

1 Like

I appreciate your response! I have tried a few things, Iam brewing a tea now but I read that in flower you’re not supposed to give much nitrogen to the girls :man_shrugging:t2: maybe I’ll water it down a bit . I used blood meal in it 14-0-0

On top of nutrients? I use RO or distilled with 1ml of this calmag and 15-6-30. Used the boost last week too.

1 Like