Need a little help from the experienced please

I have a plant or make it 3 plants that are turning the leaves yellow and even dead. But underneath they seem to be growing, but I tried lollipop. I know I’m crammed for space but do these look done?

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like severe nutrient burn.
What are you feeding it?

2 Likes

Your flower there is a few weeks from harvest. A completed support ticket can help us help you get it under control as best as possible.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

2 Likes

Haven’t anything but water past 10 or so days. But I used jack’s 321 and I measured it out on the scale to be precise.

1 Like

That one is a skittle and was planted on 4 20. The others are probably around the first of May. The two in the back corners are gorilla glue.

Lets get that support ticket filled out and we will go from there.
Im sure we can sort it out for you.

1 Like

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Skittle and back corner G glue
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type i used fox and happy frog mixed

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
There in 5 gal cloth
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
Don’t do run off but I ph my tap water to 6.5 or 7, if I go hi next time I might use 5.8 or 6 to try balance
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor tent
• Light system
Mars 2000
• Temps; Day, Night
88 is highest
• Humidity; Day, Night
It’s 62 and stays pretty good I think
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
I vent it out the window
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Can’t get picture to upload

Without understanding what your runoff pH and PPM are it is hard to say, but it does look like nute burn.

I would suggest backing off the nutes and getting yourself a PPM (and pH) meter so that you can properly manage the nutes you are feeding without burning the plant.

1 Like

ok thanks. I didn’t think I used much nutes but I guess half the recommended dose is enough. I used plain water in between nutes. Well I was wanting to know if she looked ready and you answered my question. Thanks

Once the white pistils brown and recede you can start looking at trichomes on flower to assess their maturity. Use a jeweler’s loupe or a portable microscope (both are inexpensive on Amazon.)

@MidwestGuy @Spiney_norman @Nik your in good hands these guys will help you out!!! Hope all works out !! Moving on peace.

3 Likes

Hey, I took my plants to the bathtub and I poured ph6 water all over them until it was running out the bottom. I caught the water in a little plastic cup and when I checked that waters ph it was still only low sixes. Is that how you check it?

Yes. It’s best to flush with distilled or reverse osmosis water so that your soil pH will be a little higher. 6.0 is okay, but it should ideally be ~6.5

3 Likes

Slurry tests give more accurate readings of root zone pH. If you’re in a buffered soil, that’s not the issue regardless. My last two finishing up in happy frog never get pH adjustments or even checks. Happy frogs buffer is good for more than 2 grows. I pH now for coco. But these two have never had pH check or adjustments. The younger one is in reused happy frog. With happy frog and its buffer you SHOULD be getting 6.2. Which is what it sounds like. Which tells me that the buffer is doing its job properly. I wouldn’t try to ruin that. Know your product, never use generalization. Would be a shame to destroy jt with the wrong information.

To somewhat clarify. In happy frog. The only time you will have a pH problem is if the soil is on its 4th grow or you add pH up and down to adjust your nutrients. I did that at first in first grow. Ended up with pH issues. Who would’ve known if I just didn’t bother. They would’ve been better off. Since that is the point of a buffered cannabis soil.

3 Likes

@Nik Wowza. Yea alot going on there homie. I see the tips and the sugar leaves look like they took the brunt of damage over the fans.

And Support Ticket from above so I dont have to jump alot LOL

Im trying to bring the info about your plants over here. As to not keep flooding OP thread. Sorry about the mess.

Looking at the pic. The damage is mostly right under the light. Whats the distance from light to canopy? Also the 88 highest, 62 stays pretty good sounds kinda like ur freehanding it. Which is understandable but try this for me. Put ur hand right where the bud starts thats crispy.

If its over warm to touch, its too close for a plant. I wouldnt run anything high powered within a foot from canopy

2 Likes