Need a little assistance

Hello I need some help with some clones I took about 3 weeks ago. They were on the 18/6 lighting schedule and then over the holidays i had to move them. I think they only got like 13 hours of light and now they are showing signs of flowering. I really don’t want them to flower right now is there any way to revert back to vegging them? Sorry I don’t know how to fill out a support ticket.

That will be a question for someone with more experience than me, I don’t know anything about clones… 1 of the mentors or other members will assist you, it might be awhile so be patience…

Yes, you can bring them back into Veg, but it’s pretty stressfull on them. If you do, I’d give them a few weeks to recover to normalize their hormones before re-flowering them.

I believe some of the staff brought this topic up in the past. Search “monster cropping”

Good luck, and happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Sounds like you have Auto plants. They will start flowering when ever there ready.
Show us some pic’s please.

Will

2 Likes

No I know there not auto flowering. But they seem to be back to vegetation. No new flowers. Before the little hairs were showing. I removed them and now this is were I am at.

1 Like

looking good !

1 Like