Need a lil help please!

Ok y’all I need some insight to what may be the cause of my issues! Not myself but my plants lol. They still can’t figure out my issues lol but Okay here goes. I’ve did everything I know to do as well as ask a few fellow grower’s but I keep getting different answers so I’m trying to get a solid answer to help identify the yellowing on my new growth and some older. Please help. Theses are my baby girls. The strains are as follows… Blueberry Auto, Amnesia Haze Auto, and Northern Lights Auto. And here are the pic’s of my issues

…please help

3 Likes

Hi there! Welcome to the forum.

So for starters, at least in the final photo, this looks a whole lot like potassium deficiency. I think that may track, as it looks like that plant is flowering or just beginning to flower. They definitely start wanting less nitrogen and more potassium & phosphorus as they transition and flower.

Secondly, I highly recommend filling out a “support ticket” with the information below copy & pasted and completed to the best of your ability. This information will help your fellow growers diagnose more accurately and/or identify other weaknesses before they cause problems.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No
Any other info:

3 Likes

Agree with @Graysin on the Potassium, it’ll usually start at the leaf tips and move back down the leaves toward the base of the plant. Might have more nitrogen than needed as well. What’s your run off numbers look like? :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes