Need a diagnosis please plant doctors

Background: day 25 in bloom, mostly indica strain, Promix BX, well water 400 ppm from tap, Ionic Bloom for hardwater currently using 600 ppm…for total of 1000ppm in the tank. pH adjusted to 6.8. Temp avg 80 when light on, 74 when off. Humidity 50%. Growing beside a 100% sativa and another mostly indica female with no symptoms. I’m lost on why this one is suffer yellowing of the fan leaf margins its accelerating.

Man that looks like heat stress to me. Can you get some more pics in natural light and fill out a support ticket?

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything like that since the summer of Fukushima!

Need a pic in natural light. Heat usually makes leaves taco. These could be a few things including some nute burn on the edges. Some spots might be something else. For Pro-mix I target 5.9-6.2 pretty much same as hydro. 6.8 is not awful but is high IMHO. 80 degrees is OK, but up there. I try to maintain 78 or less if I can.

Looks like potassium deficiency likely caused by a secondary lockout. As stated before, promix should be on the lower end of the ph, closer to hydro.

Ok I’ll take a few pics that are not high pressure sodium enhanced at around 8:05 pm est. I’ll include pictures of her room mates for a side by side head scratcher imo.

I’m new here. How do u fill out a support ticket?

Just fill out these questions

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Strain: unknown (rumored Blue Dream)
Type: “Here man want some plants? Dude it supposed to be killer” And that’s all I know lol…
Promix BX in 4 gallon pot.

PH in reservoir? Hard to tell with the color match bull shit I have. I had lab Oakton pH meter back in the day. But my uncalibrated eyeball says about 6.6 to 7.0.

What is strength of nutrient mix?
TDS: high calcium carbonate well water 370 to 400ppm at tap. Currently adding 100 ppm Ionic PK boost and 700ppm Ionic Bloom for hard water. Total week 3 feeding @ 1000ppm.

Light system: 1000wt HPS, open bulb umbrella like reflector. (Vast upgrades coming pending next stimulus check)

Temps: Day fluctuates from 72 to 86 depending on the central air settings. Spends alot of time sitting around 78-80.
Night: 70 to 74

Humidity; Day ~60%
Night: ~40-50%

Ventilation system; Yes
Dual fan window fan constantly pulling air into the room for negative pressure in the room more than anything. (Vast upgrades coming pending next stimulus check)

AC: house central air.
Humidifier: Nope
De-humidifier: just what the AC pulls out of the air.

My background: Grew for 10 years 1997 to 2007 this way using salts for fertilizer, well water, HID lights, house ventilation heating and cooling, pH down for reservoir. I dabbled in Ebb n flow, aeroponics, hydroponics, different media etc…
I learned alot from forums such as Overgrow.com(RIP), cannibis.com, and a few others. But since 2007 I haven’t grown anything but ingrown hairs. Everything is way way way different now…so much has changed in the cannabis industry. Its mind numbing to me. The strains are more refined and brutally strong, the technology in growing has leapt in multitude. But I’m wanting to get back in the game. And the only reason why is simple… I :heart: growing marijuana. It was piece of mind and satisfaction that no other hobby fulfilled as equally…

My sick plant

One of its roommates grown in the same conditions.

The ph might be so high you are getting lockout. Looks like it could be nitrogen or potassium deficiency. You can get a cheap ph meter on Amazon. The strips are notoriously difficult to accurately read. You are not too far along at this point, but I would get on the ph asap