Need a call on Amber

Hey all, need some expert reasurance here. This is a White Widow. Acording to what is piblished on the ILGM page, this is due outside in the niddle of October. I dont think it will make it that far. 60 days flower is end of the week. How do you all feel about the Amber in this?

6 Likes

Seems done to me IMHO @bmorgil From pics

2 Likes

Yep she looks ready to me. Those dates and lengths are strictly estimates. @bmorgil

3 Likes

This is a close up. Very nice.

11 Likes

Looks close enough to me :wink: but I tend to like uplifting

3 Likes

What did you use to take the picture? Very nice!

Itā€™s really close. I like a couch lock so if it were me, maybe 24 to 48 hours of darkness and chop.

1 Like

Double tap his pic. It will zoom in for you.

1 Like

@suctionmed thanks, Iā€™m all over itšŸ˜Š.

1 Like

Thanks BIG time all! Sure is nice to be able to have some friends help you out. :grin:

I used a cheap clip on cell phone close up lens. It is amazing for what it cost, and easy to use. Chinaā€¦ no stopping them!

https://www.amazon.com/Camkix-Universal-Cell-Phone-Camera/dp/B00CSJ50HY?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Well it did a fine job @bmorgil! I have one but I guess Iā€™ll have to spend more time with it.

You really have to hold still! It also has a very short focusing range, like an inch or so away.Tough without a tripod. I kind of hold the leaves between my fingers to keep the phone and the flower ā€œhooked togetherā€ so to speak. I found that there are usually a few sots on the flower that are in good focus. It sure makes it easier than a Lupe!

@Myfriendis410,
Put a garbage bag over it maybe? Its 90 deg out. I prob shouldnā€™t do that I cant think of how to get it dark for 24 to 48.

Oh, shoot: outside grow in the ground. This is one reason why one should containerize when they growā€¦

im going to get one of those. thanks for the tip

AHHH! I have them in 6 gal pails. I seeā€¦ bring them inside! What a novel idea. I feel dumb about that one :blush: . I only have one problem with that. As the forum survey pointed outā€¦ I am on the upper end of the site age curve. I canā€™t pick the damn things up!

2 Likes

@bmorgil, can you put a wheeled creeper under and roll into the house or garage?

Yep Iā€™m there also. Many of us here have some health and/or financial problems that prevent us from doing what some think is an ā€œeasyā€ or ā€œcheapā€ fix. In those cases, I look at the suggestion then look for an alternative solution that fits my situation. Our goals are the same and all the help, suggestions, encouragement, and friendships here are wonderful.

1 Like

Need to start a colony. Lol. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@suctionmed, And for Kool Aid at the Colony? :crazy_face: