Need a butter recipe

Hey all, I have some refrence material from a 420 infuzium cookbook got with a butter machine, but the recipe is not specific enough ( gives a range of 1/4 ‐1.0 oz per cup of butter. I really need more of an exact amount of decarb’d herb to use. Figured this would be the best place to find out. For example…how much herb for 2 or 4 stcks of butter. Just starting… 1st time on this.

1 Like

I’ve never made butter, but @Familyman just did.
If it’s close to my recipe I would 28 grams in 2 cups of butter.

To make capsules, I use 28G for 1 cup of coconut oil.

3 Likes

Yep thats what i did.

2 Likes

Thanks Guys

You can basically make butter to whatever strength mix you prefer, for example my friend made some butter with 10 oz of primo buds (excessive) but DAMN did it make some space cadet brownies!

1 Like

Here’s a good thread

3 Likes

For ½ cup butter, I’d recommend 1 oz of buds or 4 oz of trim, to get yourself 30 strong doses.

3 Likes

You don’t mess around, do ya!

1 Like

I usually use 28 grams/2 cups of butter or oil. Can you tell me if you know what the saturation point of oil or butter might be? I think that at some point, the fats will be maxed out out THC, so maybe 80 grams would be a waste? I do primarily edibles, and am looking to concentrate my cooks to the most potency/unit I can. Thanks.

At this time I’m unaware of the saturation point. I understand what you’re suggesting, but I don’t know at this time. Best of luck let us know! @SteveC