Nectar Nutes in Coco

I’ve only had one cheese, and it was ok. Nothing that stood out in my opinion. But connecting to an auto is really a no go for me. I tried 6 of them a few years back. Of the 6, 1 hermed, 1 failed to crack, 2 were really small. Of the two that were reasonable, one had a really funky smell and taste, the other was decent.

Some of that could easily be on me as I was fairly new. But the six photos on the table right next to it all did fine. I have been shy to them since, but I think I still have remaining 4 seeds.

3 Likes

Well you can follow along with me! We will see how they do with these lights

2 Likes

Already on “watching” let’s see how they do!

1 Like

Cheese is a great classic strain: are you bagging on her choices? Lol. It does SOUND awful, doesn’t it? “Honey? Would you like to smoke some cheese?” Hahaha!

4 Likes

Haha yeah I know, sounds unappealing, but it’s good smoke lol. And the good news is she has a tap root showing so I’ll be planting her in her new and forever home :+1:

3 Likes

I’m going to grow some. My understanding is that I need to do the “English” strain as it’s superior. Research. …

2 Likes

I got these cheese seeds from AMS, the sister site to ILGM. It was good stuff, but not sure if it’s the “English” strain

3 Likes

So here she is!

4 Likes

More of the auto than the cheese, but I agree not the most appealing by name.

2 Likes

i’m thinking of trying cheese @MattyBear

2 Likes

Its a really fun strain!! I got some good colors out of the last plant. @BIGE

3 Likes

I agree with photos being preferred over autos lol. Autos are good if you know how to treat them and are fun to grow too. I have so many seeds that it’s a waste not to grow them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

3 Likes

Agreed, can’t waste them beans!

2 Likes

is it really skunky/musky pungent? i really like that stuff for some reason…lol

5 Likes

Me too!! Who names these strains cause personally, I don’t find diesel or cheese to be sought after aromas

6 Likes

i guess that is nicer than saying cat piss or dog poop…lol

4 Likes

true dat. Big Cat Canna…there’s a domain name in the making.

3 Likes

@BIGE don’t judge. I think I will be growing some Purple Dog Poop for a friend lol

3 Likes

no judgement,only facts…lol that pdp is killer @Daddy

2 Likes

Haha!!! “ Muai Waui mixed with some Labrador, man”- Tommy Chong

3 Likes