Nectar Nutes in Coco

So here is my ATF under the Scrog. She is sativa dominant so should I flip her to flower soon and continue tucking during the stretch? @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31

3 Likes

Out of likes, but ya. From pictures screen is looking pretty full, I would think a little room to tuck stretch would be ideal.

3 Likes

Cool. Iā€™ll flip them the first of the year then and start slowly reducing the light this week so hopefully she wonā€™t stretch too much

3 Likes

Sounds good. A little bit of stretch will help fill out the screen anyway, so however it works out will be fine.

3 Likes

Just got these 2 in the mail today! Iā€™ll add them to my next feed :+1: @Usmcjojo

6 Likes

Sweet setup.!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

Bad ass bro your gonna love it the kraken smells like s**t though

3 Likes

Haha they all smell awesomely awful lol

3 Likes

Well then this one has a very particular smell then lol

3 Likes

Something that seems to be a regular with organic nutes, the worse they smell the better they are.

2 Likes

Are you gonna run Nectar nutes next grow @dbrn32?!

2 Likes

I have the sample pack, weā€™ll see if theyā€™re still good when I can get around to firing up. I have used earth juice exclusively in the past, a different organic line.

1 Like

@dbrn32 you might want to consider it.

6th node starting. Secondary branching on every node as well. And did I happen to mentionā€¦15 days old.

2 Likes

Looks nice! I could arguably say that nutes donā€™t have a darn thing to do with that, and give your lights the credit lol.

Iā€™ll see if theyā€™re good when the time comes. I know if I have to go out buy stuff, i will most likely be going with something from jr Peters and running a few supplements. Even if itā€™s not as good, itā€™s hell of a lot cheaper.

3 Likes

Ohh I donā€™t have them under the real light yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s disappointing. @MattyBear isnā€™t messing around, heā€™s going to blow it up seed to harvest.

1 Like

I put a seed in water already. I let the wife pick one because I told her once the blue dream and Maui Waui get here Iā€™m gonna start one of each of those too. She picked a cheese autoflower. :+1:

2 Likes

I think I like your picks better than hers. Doesnā€™t matter though, keep her happy and everyone else gets to be happy too haha!

1 Like

Haha I agree, however Cheese is a really awesome strain! We really enjoyed my first harvest. Pulled over 3 ounces and had some super heavy buds :+1:. We both prefer sativas but like a good indica at night

Edit: first cheese harvest, not first ever harvest lol

1 Like