Nectar Nutes in Coco

Thanks brother

1 Like

no problem brother also you are the awkwardest person to reply to it feels odd to type @Daddy

5 Likes

Hence why I picked the name, just call me Daddy! lol. And btw…what are you using fo an inexpensive tea? I like the slf-100 but its spendy to use all the time.

4 Likes

To tell you the truth I really don’t use tea’s I spray every other watering with photo + and every feeding I spray bloom chaos up until buds start to set. I stop spraying the plant when buds start to form.

2 Likes

12 days old and already fed twice lol

5 Likes

@Daddy they look great!!
transplanting soon?

One more week then they go in their home and start getting abused.

4 Likes

Not abuse! Say it ain’t so! Hahaha!

1 Like

I didn’t say neglect…abuse, and I do beat them up pretty bad lol. finished up the room tonight but weather is pretty bad here right now. not the best conditions for my test run.

3 Likes

get the ropes out @Daddy

2 Likes

Started snowing for the first time on Christmas Eve tonight! Gonna be a white Christmas after all! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :+1::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

My other Christmas tree lol. Just showered with Bloom Khaos :+1::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

5th node starting on day 14… is anyone else seeing this type of growth with the nectar?

4 Likes

idk but sounds like yours are doing well

2 Likes

I am impressed with these nutes so far and sounds like you have a grower on your hands! :+1:

6 Likes

Today’s progress so far lol

Oh and I snagged some of these too! :+1:

7 Likes

Light kit is next :+1:

4 Likes

All
Out of likes @MattyBear

3 Likes

I gave you one of mine @Covertgrower lol

2 Likes

Blah blah blah, bring on the light!