Nectar For The Gods- Zuess Juice vs Superthrive

Is that the slf, or you have a small bottle of Zeus Juice?

1 Like

@dbrn32 It was the sample bottle of foliar spray and root dip

I don’t think I got one

It’s the only bottle that doesn’t have the Nectar for the Gods label on it @dbrn32

1 Like

Photosynthesis plus?

I don’t think every sample pack was the same.

1 Like

Oh I thought they were all the same. Maybe they can’t ship certain products to certain places or something. How are things on your end?

1 Like

I’m all good, you?

I’m not really sure what the reason is for sending the different items. The base package all seems to be the same. It could be that they just send whatever is there. Or maybe has something to do with how each individual answers questions on survey.

3 Likes

Yes they are all different, mine even came with teas. the 6 base bottles are the same for doing a advanced spartan regimen though.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I made out or got the shaft lol. Price was right though!

1 Like

$19 for me for 8 bottles and 2 teas lol. I think it was an awesome deal

2 Likes

I got the 6 large and 2 small bottles, and a bottle of photosynthesis plus. But I also just got 2 more small bottles of mammoth p in mail today, making 6 total for free. Not complaining!

4 Likes

I also use SL-100. Never transplant shock. I use it for ALL my plants

2 Likes

@dbrn32 that photo plus is simply amazing! The only product i ever used that i could see visible improvements after first use!

4 Likes

It’s hard to tell but be careful as soon as the smell starts to go away it’s useless.

1 Like

@dbrn32 , how did u get mammoth for free? Our local grow shop had samples that were gone like 2 days later and i missed out. Been wanting to try it ever since to see why they flew out of there so fast.

Go to their website and fill out sample form @Familyman420. They should send a package to your grow shop in your name. The box they sent on my behalf came with two of the sample bottles, rolling papers, some stickers, and a schedule.

The others I received from shop manager. A bonus from spending my cash there I assume.

I ran out of likes but thanks

You’re probably not out, there’s an issue I think. Says I’m out for 202 hours lol