Nectar for the gods soil #4

Anyone used Nectar for the gods soil #4? I am going to be trying there nutrient line.

2 Likes

@Usmcjojo uses thier entire line to my knowledge @Smokin_ernie i have tried them but id be lying to you if i said i was a expert on them lol

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Sure thing brother
When i tried them i did contact mfg threw emails with a few questions and they where extremely helpful FYI

1 Like

Good to know!! I have been watching videos on it. I most likely will have a question or two

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing. I hear it’s good stuff and I’ll be using it for my next grow.

2 Likes

If you guys @ me I will do my best to help you when I can I have class all week now.

3 Likes

Thanks @Usmcjojo

I am in need of soil so I going to see if the local shop has any. Otherwise I use fox farm ocean forest.

I used nectar of gods last 2 grows. Honestly not impressed & so much trouble measuring. Going back to ff. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Well i got the sample kit so there are only 6 bottles. What kind of feeding schedule did you do?

1 Like

Feed feed water But i got a Severe potassium deficiency when only used the 6. Had to buy additional products having to measure 12 nutes. And both harvests smaller. For me not worth it.

3 Likes

I use NFTG #4 but I mix it with roots organics and vermifire Bc I found when I used it by itself it got very compact towards the end and water had a hard time filtering through. But I love the NFTG line of soil and nutes.

2 Likes

As i said earlier its a personal preference. I was wanting to go all organic but the cost, time, ect wasnt worth the added expense & trouble.

2 Likes

Thanks @Laurap @anon95385719 Yeah I want to try the organic thing. I think I will stick with the fox farm ocean forest soil and give these nutrients a go.

2 Likes

I’m using FFOF and NOTG nutes and things are growing great. They recommend SLf-100 to help combat soil compacting.

2 Likes

Yes been watching some videos and I saw they recommended it. So I got some.

I agree with you on this @Laurap, just too much, too many things to get less results, I mean it works but I think this fox farms out performs with better yields…just imho

3 Likes

Ive been worries about you and @Sasquatch with the hurricane. I get too stoned to keep up with the nectar line & actually had a smaller yield this time. Wanted to try something new but im going back to ff. My buds were no bigger (actually smaller) yield smaller _ difficulty with 8000 nutes to measure.
But yall remember this is just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

I am glad for your honest opinion (and @Sittingbull64)

I ordered the sample pack as many have and will try it, but I am using the FF 6-pack with great results so far. I was thinking about doing a ‘just NftG’ grow and possibly switching based on the reviews on here, but now I think it might be better to do a side-by-side with the same strain and be more investigative about it.

4 Likes