Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

@Thelaughingwolf

I am only 4 weeks complete in flower. 12/12 on 5-1 Did I tag you to my grow journal? @Daddy

1 Like

Yes you did. And thatā€™s plenty of time to build some big buds too. @MAXHeadRoom

@Sittingbull64 very nice. I need to get mine outside they are getting root bound.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome work @Daddy your a quick study. The problem with nectar is that it is for growers by growers. The field schedule is a collective and average taken from feed back from expert growers. With that being said the great thing about nectar is that it allows you to experiment as long as you learn the basics and understand the products. Trial and error is the name of the game and buy Herculean by the gallon so you can flush and feed when needed.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. My first run I read my bottles all the time just so I would understand what was going into my plants. I pushed them pretty hard and figured out how I could do better with less this time. Iā€™m even running silica this time for extra stem strength because I wasnā€™t happy with it last time. @Usmcjojo

2 Likes

What line of silica are you running just becareful with silica it only takes a little to be toxic. Iā€™m looking to add a good silica. @Daddy

1 Like

Hey @Daddy what wire did you use for your lights and where did you get it.

1 Like

Iā€™m running Stout for my silica. Only 5ml per gallon every other week and only during veg.

My wire I bought off eBay. Just solid core 18awg rated for 600v. I think it was 6$ for 25 feet

And I am already seeing a big improvement with the silica. 2x as strong this time.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07C56FFW1?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

My goodness; thank you for the morning motivation! I have so many things to do in the near future lol

2 Likes

Bruce banner is definitely gonna be in my next run. Please let me know how it smokes; I need a sturdy Sativa dom in my repertoire. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Need to get some tea this week. What would you guys recommend.
@Usmcjojo @Daddy

2 Likes

Cultured biologix Ez tea bloom seems pretty good. But alot of the teas are expensive. You can make your own pretty cheap but can take some time. @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

Iā€™m retired on disability so I have nothing but time and I am also into doing things cheaply.
Do you have a recipe?
@Daddy

1 Like

I donā€™t make my own tea yet but there are billions of recipes online and alot for organic/notg lines.

1 Like

Looked it up online and I think I will just by it for now and then I will have more time to make it myself. Thanks for your help @Daddy
:sunglasses::us:

2 Likes

You will probably only have 2 teas left to go so take that into account. And ya it is a whole setup to make your own teas. Thatā€™s why I havenā€™t done it yet.

2 Likes

@Daddy

I am approaching week 7 of a 9 week strain. I know itā€™s time to start thinking flush for harvest. I plan to do a week of NFTG flush and a week of plain water. As far as NFTG flush, should it consist of HH, AE, and Tritons Trawl?

I also have a bottle of slf 100 which I never usedā€¦not sure if that has anything to do with a flushā€¦

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

2 questions to start with. What medium are you growing in? And do you split your stems?