Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Another note: @Usmcjojo says to never run over 45ml per gallon of herc. He says everytime he does he gets buildup and compaction. So keep that in mind.

3 Likes

i just added 50ml per gallon earlier today. I am already seeing compaction. Isnā€™t that what the slf-100 does?
@Daddy @Usmcjojo

Itā€™s not going to hurt the plant rapidly. But it does make your compaction worse. I would suggest on your next watering use Aphrodite then pH and double your slfā€¦so 10 ml per gallon. This will be a ā€œteaā€ day. Donā€™t use herc on this tea

2 Likes

Water to runoff and do your measurements. This will give you a perfect picture of your Coco too

1 Like

Bravo @daddy great job couldnā€™t have said it better myself sorry for the absence guys but @daddy had you covered with sound advice. Iā€™m trying phersphones and Pegasus this grow so I will let you guys know what I see with those products.

5 Likes

My last grow was the tastiest, stinkiest weed Iā€™ve ever grown. It was also my best grow ever, out of 5 grows. Iā€™m going to at least partially blame the Persephoneā€™s for the deliciousness, and the rest Iā€™ll blame on my improvement as a grower.

I only use Persephoneā€™s Palate from the nftgā€™s line. I also bought Demeterā€™s Destiny, but Iā€™ve only used the Persephoneā€™s. I grow in soil & wanted to try some calcium supplements that werenā€™t chock full of things besides calcium. I never had any calcium issues using the PP.

4 Likes

I wish I could run some outside monsters; but alas, itā€™s not in the cards at the moment. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can the slf-100 and mammoth be ran in the same tea day? I would think of running some mammoth p, AE, and slf-100 as a tea?

1 Like

Yes you can slf is an enzyme so you will actually be giving some time for your bacteria to build itā€™s own enzymes while the slf does itā€™s thing and nothing is in direct competition

3 Likes

Thank ya, kindly sir

@Daddy @Usmcjojo

So I did as the 2 above quotes suggested. I used 10ml Aphrodite X, phed water then added SLF-100 at 10ml until runoff.

Heres the numbers

The first 5 plants are in 5 gallon buckets and I used 2 gallons of solution per 5 gallon bucket.

BK #1
PH in 6.6 and 6.5. PH out 5.9
PPM in 206 and 387. PPM out 1549

BK#2
PH in 6.9 and 6.8. PH out 5.9
PPM in 230 and 226. PPM out 1781

Gold Leaf
PH in 7.1 and 7.4. PH out 5.9
PPM in 264 and 436. PPM out 1670

Girl Scout Cookie Extreme
PH in 7.3 and 7.1. PH out 6.1
PPM in 379 and 297. PPM out 1437

BK Clone
PH in 7.1 and 7.4. PH out 6.5
PPM in 285 and 385. PPM out 805

The next group of plants are in 3 gallon pots and I used 1 gallon of solution with the same formula as above.

Bubble Gum #1
PH in 7.1. PH out 6.6
PPM in 245. PPM out 867
Bubble Gum #2
PH in 7.1. PH out 6.7
PPM in 293 PPM out 849

AK-47 #1
PH in 7.1 PH out 6.6
PPM in 248 PPM out 820
AK #2
PH in 7.1 PH out 6.7
PPM in 271 PPM out 752

Waiting for instructions from the Mother ship

2 Likes

Wow Iā€™m impressed that you typed all of that outā€¦ But we have a really good picture now. @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

All of your 5 gallon buckets are in rough shape except your cloan. You donā€™t want your ppm above 1200 usually. I think you have got away with it for now because you have quality lights. Also even though you are running Coco we want your pH up higher. You want to follow the nutes pH not your medium (soiless) pH.

2 Likes

Lets work on bringing your pH up a little until you see results and feel comfortable (Iā€™m not going to tell you to jump up to 6.5 lol). On your next couple of feedings letā€™s do early flower at 6.8 until we get the numbers to creep a little bit. You want your ppm out at 600-900 is a good range. And the pH up to 6.2-6.4. The slf will help break up the Coco now and allow the plants to start eating better too

1 Like

Now your 3 gallon buckets. They look good but slightly high pH. No worries though because the slf is going to help lower the pH once the bacteria fire up. Try not to put water in above 6.8. It can shock the roots sometimes and flower is where we have to be the most careful.

2 Likes

I have been trying to keep my ph in the recommended range of 6.3 to 6.8. Are you recommending 6.2 to 6.4 because I am in coco? I was trying to hit 6.5, 6.6 right in the middle so my ph in I made a little higher. I think the 3 gallon pots should be relatively easy to correct.

Now the 5 gallon pots

So you want me to follow the early flower schedule for feeding. Do you want me to add Bloom Khaos and Aphrodite X on feed day in the quantities suggested? Then ph in at 6.8 until ph out falls in the 6.2-6.4

Once the slf-100 breaks down the herc then I think this will be easier to correct the PPM by flushing some of it out or the plants eating it. With all these locked out nutes suddenly becoming available, is this going to cause nute burn?

It seems like following the feed schedule and ph recommendations they provide is not the right thing to do all the time. There are so many small things that I need to write them all down and give it to you for final approval. Sill working on that.

I will let the slf-100 do its thing tomorrow, but Wednesday is regular feed day so i will get back to you by then and let you know how things are going.

Thanks for your help :sunglasses::us:

2 Likes

I just didnā€™t want you to try to push your pH up to high/ too fast. I found my plants liked anything at 6.4 and up in flower. And we will get you there. 6.5 in flower I think is the sweet spot for this line.

Just keep in mind that you are running a calcium based organic line now. It is really hard to burn your plants especially being in Coco and watering to runoff every feed. Your ppm is so high from lockout(low ph and calcium uptake is at 6.2) and herc build up. Once the slf starts working the herc will bind with the nutes and flush out on following feeds. You donā€™t want to run bloom chaos until we get them stable again.

So your next 2 feeds do early flower at 6.8 ( they have more then enough food for awhile) so we can see if we can get them into the sweet spot.

If you notice there is never a water only flush. But when you get closer to finish I have some new tricks I will let you in on.

3 Likes

And on another noteā€¦the small changes I made to this run. Well I have never seen plants blow up like this in veg before. Not even outside

2 Likes

Whoooo! some secrets. NFTG has already saved this grow. I would love to know some of your discoveries

2 Likes

Lol one step at a time. Either I will confuse you or myself. Youā€™re about 6 weeks in now?

1 Like