Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Yup AE is perfect for your sugar source. It’s what I use all through flower. Got some awesome smells and flavors too.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

Im using the Greek regiment and it has “the Kracken” in the formula but it didn’t come with the sample pack. Do I need it and what does it do.

2 Likes

You only “need” the base 3. Everything else are just add-ons that help. I run kracken Triton’s and Aphrodite in flower though. And it does help make awesome clean smooth flavor profiles. I think it’s worth it. @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

Also if you run those…use the Roman chart for feeding

1 Like

Thanks. I’m growing a Banana Kush and I sure want it to smell something like a Banana. I will pick some up. Thanks

2 Likes

Kraken supplies chitlin which helps build the base of the bud sites. They will get thicker and stronger which means they can flow more water/nutes. It will help with bigger denser buds. Triton is fish meal which is another source of pre digested calcium and adds alot of flavor and aroma. Aphrodite is your sugars and carbs for the plant and microbial field. It is noticable on how sweet it makes your buds smell too…nice bonus

3 Likes

I need Aphrodite too. That didn’t come with the sample pack either. I am in week 4 of flower. Is there anything I should watch for when adding these 2 supplements ph swing ppm etc.

Nope they a non issue are far as pH goes except when using Aphrodite during teas and flushes (with herc). The sugar always kicks the bacteria into gear (which is what you want) but can drop your pH down .3-.5. I usually go pH in at 6.6-6.7 and will come out 6.2-6.4

2 Likes

Side note my GL smelled like sweet citrus and strong pineapple at harvest

1 Like

That sounds great. Do you know anything about the mega Morpheus?

1 Like

Haven’t used and not really required. I pulled very solid results with the sample pack plus the 3 I listed and alot of slf-100. I don’t really see a need for anything more

1 Like

Which ones are the base 3?
@Daddy @Usmcjojo

1 Like

Medusa gia mania and herc is all you need to grow. Everything else are add-ons.

4 Likes

I ran out of Athena Aminas and my order wouldn’t be here till Tues. Can I feed with everything else and be OK?

And out of curiosity what is your feed schedule and frequency. I am growing in coco and I am in week 4 going on 5 of flower. I feed every other day. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Athena’s is a source of amino acids and you will be okay skipping a couple feedings without it. It’s a small source of nitrogen and you don’t need much in flower. I feed feed tea feed feed flush. Coco is tough because you have to water so often and can burn through alot of nutes. I’m in soil so I can get away with 3-4 days.

3 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom on another note. Bloom chaos rocks. It force feeds you plant tons of food and you can see explosive growth. But it can cause havock to your plants. (shows deficiencies). So only use 1/4 strength and no more then 1 time every 7-10 days. If you use it double your Demeter’s and 40% more herc at the same time.

3 Likes

If you start seeing your Coco getting hard and compacted, you can add slf-100. It will break down the herc that is building up and refeed it to your plant. It works good but about 35$ a quart :(. Did you see what my yeild came in at on my last grow?

1 Like

4lb from six plants :rofl: Thats crazy good.

What is that. I’m not familiar with that term. My coco is getting hard

2 Likes

It’s not that it’s 4lbs…it’s that it was 1.89 grams per watt. I don’t know if I can post a link to it but it’s a microbial made by another company that partners with nectar. Just Google slf-100 and read about it. It works awesome and recommended.

3 Likes