Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

It all depends on how long your strain flowers for. If it’s an 8 week flowering strain, you’ll want to start the flush around 6 weeks into flower. I’ve flushed per NFTG schedule and I did one week per their schedule and one week straight ph’d ice water

2 Likes

@MattyBear

It is purple Haze, which states about 65 days to flower.

Should I start my late bloom nutrients earlier than 6 weeks? I figured 9 weeks, 3 stages of bloom nutrients, 3 weeks per nutrient.

1 Like

I thought the same thing with trying to time their early, mid, and late flower schedule. The Purple Haze being a 9-10 week strain, I’d start the flush around week 7-8

1 Like

@MattyBear

When you say flush, do you mean the NFTG flush, or just using pH water?

I do both. One week NFTG flush and one week of ph’d water

1 Like

@MattyBear

Thank you. I will switch to late flower nutes earlier than expected.

1 Like

I guess I’ve got an older sample pack. The teas in powder form. Is it specifically designed for veg?

2 Likes

@Laurap. The sample pack i received about a month ago had the ez veg tea also…it seems to be doing a good job!

2 Likes

@Laurap it depends on which tea they sent with your sample pack. NFTG is organic so having a strong microbial field in your soil is essential and doing regular tea days will help you tremendously in quality and yield.

4 Likes

@Laurap

I received the sample pack with the tea as well. I usually do a feed, feed, tea, feed, feed, flush with Herculean schedule.

4 Likes

@Laurap The cultured biologix teas they send as samples are all in powder form. They aren’t the same in each sample kit. In my sample kit I got Dr. Root and not EZ Tea Veg. They also recommend you don’t mix it directly into the water and instead you pour water into the container that only has the powder in it.

The four “teas” from cultured biologix are: Trigger, Dr. Root., EZ Tea Veg, and EZ Tea Bloom.

Dr. Root for seedlings, EZ Tea Veg for veg, Trigger for mid veg to very early flower (as a foliar), and EZ Tea Bloom for flowering.

5 Likes

Im using recharge as well. Should i still use tea? Its the veg one. I also foliar spray with the bloom kaos.

You can still use recharge but it’d use the recharge during the feeds and the cultured biologix teas (can include photosynthesis plus and slf-100 if you have) on the tea day.

You can foliar twice a week once with the bloom khaos and the other day with trigger (and photo plus if you have it). You can keep the once a week with BK since that’s all you have though.

Cultured Biolgix sends samples of their teas for 7 bucks shipping if you go to their site.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for info. Wasnt sure what to ad & when.

1 Like

I don’t currently have any teas; my sample pack came with bloom chaos instead of a tea. My question is, would using straight ph’d water and mammoth p be okay to use for my feed days until I finish this run? I have some mammoth p and am looking into acquiring more beneficial teas and microbial field health applications, but don’t know particularly where to start.

1 Like

It depends on several things. Where are you at in your grow? What was the last pH and ppm runoff?

2 Likes

I’m 4 days after switching to 12/12 and my last numbers were 6.4 ph and 570 ppm. I’m using the early flower schedule and my feed comes in at around 900ppm.

1 Like

You don’t have enough food stored up in your soil to do Mammoth p on it’s own. I think you should do another feed then a Mammoth “tea” day with some added sugar. I think you would starve them a little right at the point of your flipping.

1 Like

Also remember that bacteria and microbes are awesome and needed but part of their byproducts are acids. It will drop your soil pH so keep an eye on your runoff after tea days.

2 Likes

Ok, I understand. After a second feeding do you think Aphrodite’s ex would be a good sugar source along with the mammoth? My friend has some and has been exclaiming it’s virtues never ending. I keep a pretty close eye on ph and ppm throughout the grow, and I appreciate the forewarning!

2 Likes