Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Help! I’ll run out of medusa’s magic before my order is delivered… is there anything I can sub until then? How much stress is it going to cause to miss this for a few feedings?? I’m trying not to freak out (while kicking myself for not playing closer attention). I’m growing in coco so feeding every day.

1 Like

Give them a half dose until your order gets there and you will be fine. You could even go a couple feedings without. It’s your main source of nitrogen but not the only source @GreenThunder

2 Likes

Thank you!! I didn’t think about half dosing :+1:

2 Likes

Watching now

1 Like

What stage of growrh are you in if you are in flower then your good just watch for nitrogen deficiency. If not I would give more teas that make nitrogen available. But you should be good continue to feed and use your teas to add nitrogen you should be able to make it until you get Medusa’s.

3 Likes

I have one in mid flower and 5in mid- late veg.

Is this like a ‘tea’? Should I feed this by itself or can it be mixed with the nutes? I also have access to compost tea… would that be better?

Thanks so much for your help!

I would use that in conjunction with a foliar tea mix it in there you should be fine…for the flower plant do you have kraken and Triton’s

1 Like

I don’t have either of those… I guess I should?

Not necessarily they help but not needed i was just saying that if you had the Triton’s and kraken you could sub the Medusa and the Athena

1 Like

I am also out of Bloom Khaos… is it worth ordering more? I was root feeding it (just not really into foliar feeding)

I root feed more often than I foliar. It is something you need but if you can’t afford it this grow I wouldn’t prioritize it. I foliar with it maybe once every other feed cycle in veg if that then switch to soil drench on the same schedule so I don’t really run out of the product. It well help get dense large nugs but really you still get great product without it also you will need less Herculean if you cut out or lower your use of bloom chaos. Just remember your growth will be slower if you cut it out completely so if time is a factor that could be an issue for you. Since bloom chaos is what tells the plant to intake as much calcium as possible causing either signs of deficiency or rapid growth depending how often you use bloom k to how often you feed and how much you feed Everytime.

3 Likes

The sample pack came with a small bottle. I think I will get more as I just got a gallon of Hercules Harvest. Had to order more Gaia and Zeus also so I think I’ll skip the others (Kraken, Triton) but thinking about Aphrodites for the finish.

Thanks again for your help. I don’t know much about the science of the nutes but I can follow directions well :wink:

1 Like

This little bottle was included in my NFTG sample pack but I don’t really know at what point to use it… it says ‘use in addition to all nutrient & fertilizer programs’ (2oz per 5 gal)
Is this like a ‘tea’?

1 Like

I use it when I do a tea or innoculate the soil with microbes. Just put 5ml to 20ml of water in a spray bottle and spray on leaves and on the underside of leaves only for use in veg.

3 Likes

@Usmcjojo…got a question for you, you seem to know a great deal about the nftg line up and I have the sample pack…and just wanted to know how to get my ppms up because when I use it by the chart I’m only coming up at 600…is that what I should go with? And advice would be great

I would leave it where it’s at remember this line is readily available from the bottle. So the plants never get hungry enough to show deficiency. That’s why bloom chaos is needed to tell the plant it isn’t satisfied with it’s calcium intake and want more. Since the line is calcium driven the plant starts to eat. If you use bloom chaos more often then you need to feed more and more often. If you use less bloom chaos less often then you don’t need to bump your numbers because they will stay happy.

4 Likes

Also if you are going to bump or subtract never go down on the Herculean especially if you are using bloom chaos increase the Herculean if you are showing signs of deficiency while using bloom chaos.

5 Likes

@Usmcjojo well that made more sense than anything I have read so far…I get the plan now…it’s simple as that…thanks man

1 Like

I can’t like this post enough… I’ve ordered their sample pack and plan on running it my next grow. After looking into this line, I’m really interested in giving it a run.

1 Like

Good Afternoon All,

I have a question pertaining to harvest. The NFTG feeding guide has early, mid, and late flowering schedules followed by flush.

I am about halfway through flowering (it’s been 4 weeks) and I am having the mid flower schedule. After week 6 I will go to late flower.

I’ve read that I should only be using pH water toward the end to make sure all of the nutrients are used up, is that the same or does the final flush on the schedule take care of that?

Thank you!