Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Do i need titrons trawl & pegasus?

4 Likes

@Rugar89 @Usmcjojo

I am getting ready to use the sample pack, you mentioned adding Aphrodite’s… if so, what feeding schedule would I follow?

Thanks guys!

I use a modified Greek schedule.

I would get triton if you can but it’s not necessary until bloom. It is a great product you will be impressed with the oil production.

5 Likes

@Usmcjojo

So along with the sample pack, I should pick up Triton and Aphrodite?

1 Like

You certainly don’t need them but if you choose to then they give the chart to use in conjunction with them. You mentioned you were on a budget so I wouldn’t break the bank for them.

2 Likes

If i dont need triton till flower i can do that later :wink:

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Nectar for the Gods is available in Canada?

1 Like

Is this chart by the gallon?

1 Like

In my opinion those are the first must have editions to the line.

4 Likes

@Usmcjojo

In my previous grow, I added cal-mag once a month, since this line is calcium based should I hold off?

@dmykins the owner is anti cal-mag. He says you should have everything you need using NFTG.

3 Likes

@Tylan

Thank you! That is what I figured.

1 Like

Great topic, Brother! I don’t use their products, Fox Farms for me, but you have given me something to think about.

1 Like

Quick question: Bloom Kaos is on back order & date of delivery is unknown. Im in veg right now but if it doesnt come soon is there something i can use in its place?

molasses will work 1-2 teaspoons per gal water use lukewarm water it mixes better

3 Likes

For the feeding schedule, it breaks it down into late veg and early flower…

What would it be considered right after the 12/12 switch? Late veg or early flower?

1 Like

@dmykins Early flower nutes for photo period plants. Late veg nutes would be used through most of the stretch if they are autos.

4 Likes

@MattyBear

Thanks. They are photos, so I will use veg schedule and once I flip I will hit her with early flower!

3 Likes

@Sittingbull64

1 Like