Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

not really figure out how to post for where we’re currently in this thread. But anyway, I bought everything nectar has! And I’m a novice grower I don’t check my ppm’s I don’t even have the tool to do that. I’ve been fiddling around with it and messing around with it and I haven’t yet found a way to use this stuff to kill a plant! LOL
I grow in a small room I built it’s technically like a closet, I grow two plants at a time Max I just grew enough to have some weed around! I have measured up on stuff measured down on stuff messed around with stuff veered away from the growing chart just to play around with it and see what it’ll do, and I have yet to kill a plant! My buds always turn out tasting good smelling amazing I just don’t get monster yields.
I do watch all the videos and I’ve done all the research I can do on this line so I’ve got a kind of a good handle on what it does and how but I’m definitely not a professional grower by any stretch, but I’ll tell you I got rid of every npk product I had, and I had a number different lines… and not one of them ever turned out weed as good as this!
I use microbes and everything for my t I have Mammoth p, slf 100, I have my inocculants, I use the nectar #4 soil, never had an issue. I also downloaded the nectar Bible, that really opened my eyes a lot to these products and what they are for and what they do! The Roman regime is great but you don’t use all those products at the same time I don’t think I’ve tried doing it and it still didn’t damage my plant or cause any deficiencies or weirdness, yeah it’s the basics of this line is just bulletproof.

Oh, I DO pH everything of course, just don’t check my ppm’s.

has anyone posted that Bible in here? I can post it if if it’s cool to do that, quite helpful for guys just getting started I’ll tell you that for sure!!!

this is where my blue lights is at, closing in on harvest. Smaller than some, but super frosty and really fragrant! Should be some really good smoke!!

1 Like

I love this line as well. It can get spendy but the quality makes up for it.

2 Likes

I am on my second grow with this line and I like it. I use soil#4 as well.

1 Like

I use #4 from nectar, have excellent results.

1 Like

Loving the nectar! Started with the sample pack but now I have the Greek regimen! Lol. This is my second grow with the nectar line in roots organic soil.

4 Likes

Grow bible designed by nectar growers. Got it from Scott himself! NewUnofficial NFTG Growers Bible v5.0(3).pdf - Google Drive

I’ve been thinking one of those paint stirrers that run on a drill should work for mixing nftg 5gal. I’d buy a new one, no paint contamination.

Hey @Daddy closing in to late flower, well about halfway there all things are goin well. PH is good and PPMs a little high. Did a flush today. Curious about what these tricks are close to finish.

Growing this round under a growerschoice ROI E680.

Orange Julius from a local buddy I know.

this one looks a weird cause its on the wide angle lense of the iphone 11 pro

8 Likes

Another great sugar source for the plant and microbes is persephone’s palate.(made from tree sap-nftg answer to molasses).I use that (with AE) in flower along with Tritons trawl (fish bone meal) for added terps and colors-along with the rest (herc,medusa athena etc…) and have had great results…definitely a difference with Triton and persephone on this last run of glukie breath (thugpug genetics)

1 Like

@dutchman420…hey brother I use NFTG also…I’ll be starting my full NFTG (#8 soil, roman regime and the stuff that plays good with NFTG) and Gorilla Glue autos from ILGM. it will be a couple of side by side grows…ggaf with no training and 1 with just LST…I found my missing unknown bag seeds so I will pop 1 of those also and play around using the Kyle Kushman technique.

Hey, what are you looking for your ph runoff to be in early - mid veg? Thank you in advance

1 Like

Welcome to the community @goodvibesgrowing
@ daddy hasn’t been on in awhile, so your question may go unanswered.
Most everyone agrees if it’s soil you should try to maintain a 6.0-6.5 ph range.
Happy growing and welcome!

Thank you!
I read above he had someone shooting for 6.8 runoff while they were in flower so I was trying to understand. I appreciate your reply

It’s a little high, but not that far out of range either. @goodvibesgrowing

Are you using nectar?

Yes, using nectar!

Run a slurry test on your soil to see where you are right now with ph and ppm. Then I’d recommend getting your ph down into the 6.4-6.7 range. What soil are you using? I very rarely water to runoff with nectar.

1 Like

Using fox farm ocean forest on one and Mother Earth groundswell on other. My flush 3 days ago was crazy high. So today I watered with 10ml AE, 30ml HH + Oly Up and SLF and fish shit. Ph’d to 6.2 and the ppm was 263.

Pre soil before water of #1 in Mother was 6.53
Runoff ph was 6.46 and ppm was 1046 (better than last week which was 1276)

But for #2 in FF pre soil was 5.86
Runoff ph was 5.82 and ppm was 1551 (last week ppm runoff was 1382)

Both plants are fine and the one in motherearth is actually the biggest compared to the them all (also have a few in the same soil but using beanstalkAG for those) but I’m really trying to understand why my ppm is so damn high on these plants.

Sorry for the essay, just trying to give as much info as I can to receive help.