Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

She is starring to flower and I grow in the ground, I can take samples up but I did just a week or so ago and pH was lie 6.7…6.9…had to test in the grounday @Usmcjojo

So she is in range and just starting flower how much Amina are you giving her?

2 tesspoons per gallon

Bump it to 3 that should help give you a nitrogen boost.

1 Like

Will do, thanks for the help @Usmcjojo

1 Like

Great thread guys. I learned a lot and got kinda confused at the same time. Lol.

3 Likes

Lmao thanks for rhe link @Familyman and excellent thread @Usmcjojo n @Daddy. Learned alot. Cant wait til my shipment arrives. Will definitely be using u guys notes

2 Likes

Just paid for mine. Hopefully it’s here early next week. I may pick up the kraken and Pegasus potion from LGS

1 Like

Im definitely looking around local for better prices. Shopping at amazon id spend more on nutes then the rest of my grow

2 Likes

My math I use $50 in nutes per plant. That’s not electricity soil equipment or anything else. I will pull about 12oz per plant inside. So you have to make the call if it is worth it to you. I like the quality I get from it and definitely clean smoke.

2 Likes

I looked at their stuff they say most of it is safe to use in a RDWC system but I’m wondering if that’s true? All but one I think. Seems like the bonemeal and some other ingredients would be thick enough to cause pump problems over time. Do you know of anyone running their nutrients in that type of system?

1 Like

Definitely man. But at 17$-$20 a bottle. And a ‘basic 3’ and a ‘3 best addons’ all for a quart? Nah not $50 in my eyes. But again. If its that much of a difference maker itll pay for itself. Just like with everything else in this hobby. A bit of early investment is usually wiser then 5 failures a soso and then eventually said early investment anyway

I wouldn’t. It will build up and clog unless it’s constantly agitated. More work then you need to do.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I liked the idea of organic hydro but doesn’t seem like that’ll happen. Thank you.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I run 6 plants at 5-6’ so I don’t buy quarts anymore either. You get a huge discount buying at gallon size. And 2 1/2gal on the HH

3 Likes

Yup i checkd the larger prices. Wil give that sample pack a go tho man. I just appreciate u guys breakin all this scientifica down for us dummies

4 Likes

Doesn’t the bone meal foam really bad??

They said one of their ingredients did in their faq but I think it was one of the optional ones.

Then all settle really bad 3 foam and HH builds up to a concrete consistentcy.

1 Like

Picked up the Kraken and Persephones Pallete to round out my NOTG regime.

1 Like