Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Thanks I have heard good things and I like the organic part of it.

1 Like

Well you can overfeed it is just more difficult to do. More isnā€™t always better lol. The only time you do a true flush (water only) is if you have issues or during the last 2 weeks when you are finishing and letting the plants eat themselves. A good place to start is with the YouTube videos explaining the line and feed schedule.

2 Likes

Yes I guess you can over feed itā€¦or anythingā€¦itā€™s just I have seen so many post and videos of people saying you canā€™t over feed with this lineā€¦didnt mean it literallyā€¦

1 Like

Growing in the ground I donā€™t think it would be possible to over feed. Especially if you get regular rain. I will be growing outside as well but in buckets and curious to see what they will do and how much in nutes it will take.

1 Like

Recharge i guess would be classified as a tea. It puts back micro organisms into soil. I havent been doing a flush. Looked at videos but didnt see what i needed to know. On the flush with herculean do i use same amount as i do in feed?

2 Likes

I am in soil and how I run my flush is 30ml HH 10ml AE and 5 ml slf-100 to about 10-20% run off so I can measure. I also flush at around 6.8ph

4 Likes

Well you hit the nail on the headā€¦more isnā€™t always betterā€¦and I been growing 39ā€¦40 years and the one I have now is probably one of the best grows Iā€™ve ever done, donā€™t know of its the nftg or weather the moon and stars have all lined up perfect or what, but they are healthy,thick,full, and have a awesome color to themā€¦I have 10 on Fox farms but they donā€™t look quite as goodā€¦but you advice has helped me for sure @daddy

1 Like

No problem brother. Itā€™s good when everything comes together :grinning:

1 Like

And ad far as how much nutes it has taken to maintain what I have its not been that badā€¦not like I thought it was going to beā€¦

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom @Sittingbull64 just remember to stop using AE at least 2 weeks before planned harvest time. The extra sugar and carbs slow down rippening alot.

Also I will be gone for a couple weeks so wonā€™t be able to help with your guys questions.

3 Likes

@Daddy Doing my final flush on the 20th will you be back by then. If not what formula should I flush with. The feeding schedule has 15ml AE and 15-30ml HH for a flush solution. And after that is it water only?

1 Like

No AE on your final flush. Just HH and slf. After that I run just water at 6.8 until 3 day before harvest to let them start drying out on their own. @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

And I wonā€™t be back until the 1st of July

@MAXHeadRoom. I saw the actual size of your plants and how you have them trained. I grow mine alot larger so you might be okay doing your feed on early flower schedule all the way through. Mine eat alot just because they are all 4ft plus in flower. You can do it a few times and just check your runoff.

1 Like

Hey soil guys what kind of soil are you using with sample pack? Just starting out with this line. I have been using fox farm trio for a few grows and wanted to try something more organic and something different. Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Smokin_ernie, myself Iā€™m using fox farm happy frog with perlite and peat mixed it, fox farm trio is hard to beat but I do love this nftg lineā€¦

@Usmcjojo, got a question for you brother, I got one plant that is showing a N deficiency at least thatā€™s what I think it is, quite a few of my lower leaveā€™s are turning yellow and my question is what should I feed her at this time? I did the whole line up about 4 days ago with bkā€¦and 40% more hh and 50% ddā€¦just trying to get this line figured out somewhatā€¦plants look good other than the one

What stage is she in and what is her pH? @Sittingbull64

1 Like

What products do you have? @Sittingbull64

1 Like

Hh,gm,dd,mm,zj,aa,tt,bk. @Usmcjojo