Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Always mix them before you feed. Can’t sit over night. I always mix then let it sit for 15 minutes then mix again and feed (let’s the lime in Olympus up fully dissolve). Bloom chaos only once every 7-10 days and always at 1/4 strength. You can run more but it almost always show deficiencies and causes problems. Just run HH at 30ml from now on but bump up to 40 and double DD whenever you use BK.

3 Likes

I would go up to mid flower feeding schedule though.

1 Like

Got a question about tea day. Im doing feed, feed, recharge, feed, feed and water. Havent used the tea as wasn’t sure due to recharge. Should i be supplementing my water day for tea day?
Im n transition now.
Thanks!

I do not do grow journals until a year or so after finishing a grow. Too much to lose. I am too public as it is without show LEO what I am currently doing. :slight_smile:
I do have a couple grows, and a side by side where FP whooped the crap out of Foxfarm, and Botanicare with Botanicare finishihing in 2nd place ahead of Foxfarm. At least the way I do it. LOL

1 Like

I never do just a water day with nectar except for last 2 weeks at 6.8. If it’s not a feed day it is either tea or flush

3 Likes

The recharge should be kept as well? I do this once a week.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom, you can trust @daddy about the bk showing deficiency if used more than 1/4 strength, I went 1/2 and it showed up pretty fast, so now it’s back to 1/4 with 50% more hh and 40% dd…if I got it right…

1 Like

What worries me is that the feeding schedule NFTG gives you with the sample kit is so inaccurate. If i didn’t have any help from you people then I would be struggling and I wouldn’t be very happy with there product.

Just today I added everything that @Daddy told me to do and still my PPM is over the desired range which in turn drops my PH. It does grow good weed, but you really need to know what you are doing before attempting to grow with this product.

2 Likes

50-100% more DD and 30-50% more HH but dont exceed 45ml in HH.

1 Like

Found youtube video. Got it. Thanks!

1 Like

@Laurap I havent used recharge so I can’t comment on it. I am sure someone has used it and you can look up their recommendations.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom the feed schedule is based off of growers input and averaged. everyone grows different so the feed back was all over the place and not real accurate. we have similar techs thats why I gave you my input and numbers. you can adjust to fit you since you are in coco and I am in soil. Maybe just a feed every other watering and check your numbers?

2 Likes

the first grow is the toughest and I had several minor issues, but this grow is crushing it with just small changes. even if you mess up though the quality is still insane. just miss on some of the quantity.

2 Likes

In my own opinion I believe what they five you is just a good starting place and it’s up to you/us as growers to fine tune it, but I have found that to be true with every line I’ve used @MAXHeadRoom.

3 Likes

Sorry I meant to say give you a starting place not five! Damn auto correct bullshit

2 Likes

Hey @daddy got a question, I’m growing In the ground, not pots, but dirt was replaced with Fox farm soil with a few other things, but my question is should I be doing anything different in anyway? I know it’s hard to say, but just curious…also my plants are looking healthy other than looking a little hungry lol

1 Like

In the ground is different because you can’t check runoff. Also rain is nature’s runoff. So you really have to be able to read your plants. If they look healthy but skinny…feed them more until you see issues. It’s tough unless I am there and can see what they are doing. You will start learning what they want and need.

1 Like

Well they aren’t skinny for sure, and I will take your advice and feed them more! Thanks @Daddy

So read threw and have a question or 2. I just got sample pack. There is mention of people feeding back to back which I thought was not a good idea? When mentioning flush is it referring to a true flush and 3x the size of container so 5 gallon pot I dumping 15 gallons in?

1 Like

I’m not gonna pretend to know much about it @Smokin_ernie because I just starting using it this year, I like it so far…and from my understanding you can’t over feed with this line…and the flush? It’s probably in this thread somewhere but @daddy or @Usmcjojo are the nftg guys!

1 Like