Nectar for the gods F.A.Q

Height, main bud lengths and widths and spacing on you buds to see how much they fill in. Sometimes you don’t realize how much they grow when you see them every day.

1 Like

I just printed out the Roman regimen and I don’t have half the nutes on that list. I have the sample pack plus AE and slf-100

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I have the entire sample box containing 10-12 products but, I have not been able to use it because I am having such awesome results running my Flower Power trials. Wish I had a bigger grow room because, I want to give NotGs a fair shake.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you planning on adding Triton’s trawl and kraken? If you are then use the Roman regimen and just skip the nutes you don’t have. I don’t have those others and have just modified my feeds accordingly.

1 Like

I like the notg line so far. While it is expensive I have loved the end results and it is a local company for me. I like the flower power line too and want to try them so we will probably always be running opposite from each other now lol. Do you ever have a grow journal that we can follow and see how your plants are performing?

2 Likes

@Daddy @Usmcjojo

So tomorrow I am going to do the feed. Here is what I have according to our discussions.

10ML MM
10ML GM
15ML AA
10ML DD
15ML Triton’s Trawl just bought this today
10ML AA
40ML HH
10ML ZJ
1.5ML BK
5ML SLF-100

PH 6.5 TO 6.6 Banana Kush PH 6.8

I also bought their tea, the one with guano in it

This isn’t really to different then what I have been doing.

One of the problems I am seeing with this line is, if you follow the feeding in the amounts provided that you will end up with a nute lockout. As i did. And to fix it you need to by more of there product. And most of their products are pretty expensive and if your on a limited budget, like I am, It could be a problem to afford to run this line. If it weren’t for the people here helping me get on track, I would have been very disappointed with the outcome.

So check this out and give me the thumbs up or down :sunglasses::us:

5 Likes

Numbers are good but to clarify. Water only on your problem plants at 6.8.

Your lockout was partially because of herc buildup and now you can see in the future to use a little less. But most of the problem was low ph. The lockout caused the high ppm in your soil. This will happen often when running organics because the bacterial action drops the pH so much. I learned this lessen too and this run will be alot cheaper because of my adjustments. So don’t give up on the line yet.

1 Like

I should have been checking my runoff more often too. That would have caught the problem earlier. This nute line is probably the most difficult to learn though. We will make it. As you can see in my grow journal that the results look good even with the problems.

10-4 on the water only. I’m going to try something different to break up the HH in the BK grows. I will let you know how it works.

Post results latter today. Thanks for your help :sunglasses::us:

1 Like

The first grow with a new line is always the hardest. I thought it was insane at first too but everything will click and fall into place. I did choose soil because I don’t have to mix up nutes as often as you do. I don’t want to spend that kind of time lol

1 Like

I have feeding numbers for today. First i will tell you what I did to the BK. I wrapped the bottom of the plant so no water could leak out. Then I filled the pots with PHed water at 6.8 and let them soak for a while. 30 min. Then I used a dowel to poke holes in the dirt and break up all the HH that was built up. After the soak and agitation of the soil, then I ran another 2 gallons of PHed water through them.

BK #1
Final #'s PH 6.4 PPM 365
BK #2
PH 6.3 PPM 377

Both of the AKs are showing yellow leave on the bottom normal but a little early.

AK #1
PH IN 6.6 OUT 6.5 PPM IN 1084 OUT 1070
AK #2
PH IN 6.5 OUT 6.5 PPM IN 1070 OUT 919
BG 1
PH IN 6.5 OUT 6.5 PPM IN 1066 OUT 762
BG 2
PH IN 6.5 OUT 6.5 PPM 1024 OUT 1050
BK CLONE
PH IN 6.5 OUT 6.7 PPM IN 1064 OUT 691
GL
PH IN 6.5 OUT 6.6 PPM IN 1121 OUT 812
GSCE
PH IN 6.5 OUT 6.3 PPM IN 1118 OUT 895

@Daddy @Usmcjojo

I think we are going to call this a win! Everything is back on track and it was a good idea you came up with. Couple points…watch you pH on your next feed because you should have some good bacteria going now an you used bk. Your plants ran a little low on food so it’s normal you see some yellowing on the lowers. She was just eating herself a bit.

Next feed use bk on your BKs feed all of them early flower and if everything still looks good do a mid flower on the feed after that.

1 Like

If you really look at your numbers you will see how much they can actually eat when they are happy.

1 Like

I ran out of some of my base nutes so today is going to have to be a tea day.

I bought NFTG Mega Morpheus Guano Tea. Do you want me to add anything with the tea.

@Daddy @Usmcjojo

The 2 BK in the 5 gallon pots, I feed the above solution minus Gaia Mania (because I ran out) and I also added Spinosad for Thrips prevention.

You can add AE to your teas. The bacteria love the sugars. You can cut back on the slf to once a week now if your Coco looks good.

1 Like

I kinda went rouge on you @Daddy. Since i like to do my chores in the morning and I forgot to get with you yesterday, I went ahead and did something different before I saw your response. I’m sure you where at Church. Not to out-bounds just not what you said to do with the tea.

So first i had enough nutes to feed the BK’s and since I did not feed them last time I decided to do it today. I did the same feeding we did 2 days ago.
Results
Bk #1 PH in 6.6 out 6.7 PPM in 1128 out 657 They where hungry
BK #2 This was the first plant I watered and totally forgot to ph nute solution before I dumped it in. Out numbers ph 6.3 ppm 494 This one was really hungry. I will adjust ph at next feeding but I think it will be ok till then

Solution for the rest of the plants. I ran out of medusa, and gaia so I did the same formula with the addition of tea

10ml AA
10ML DD
10ML AE
30ML HH
10ML ZJ
1.5ML BK
10ML TEA
10ML SLF-100
10ML SPINOSAD (this is for Thrip larvae

BK CLONE OUT 6.8 PPM 743 This one was hungry

GSCE PH IN 6.6 OUT 6.5 PPM IN 898 OUT 967 This one is balanced

GL IN 6.6 OUT 6.5 PPM 913 OUT 998 This one is full

AK-47 #1 PH IN6.5 OUT 6.4 PPM IN877 OUT 1166 This one is to full
AK-47 #2 PH IN 6.7 OUT 6.4 PPM IN 898 OUT 1026

BG #1 PH IN 6.6 OUT 6.4 PPM IN 908 OUT 938
BG #2 PH IN 6.6 OUT 6.3 PPM IN 887 OUT 921 This two are balanced but need higher ph going in.

Whew thats it.
@Daddy @Usmcjojo Thanks for all your help :sunglasses::us:

1 Like

Everything is very close so just small adjustments now. You can move up to mid flower feed level now as well. If they all look good you can do bloom chaos again in 7-8 days. It will start helping the buds fill in too.

1 Like

Is that how the PPM works? If PPM comes out higher then going in then they are not hungry and when the PPM comes out lower then they are hungry and when they are close to even then as Goldy Locks would say “Just Right”
@Daddy @Usmcjojo

Make adjustments to keep your ppm at around 600-1100 coming out. And pH at 6.4-6.8 (6.5 out is nominal). As long as youre in this range the plants will be happy.

2 Likes

pH out doesn’t really have anything to do weather they are hungry but can keep them from eating if to high or too low(causes lockout) so the plants can’t eat the food and the ppm will build up because they aren’t eating.

1 Like

@Daddy @Usmcjojo

I got my PH to 6.4- 6.6 on all the plants now. The Question is should I go back to full strength on the bloom Khaos. You had me at 1.5ml and the Roman schedule has it at 15ml. Also should I use BK every feeding or once a week.

Also HH is listed at 30-90 should I stil with the 40 you had me at before.

ps-can I mix these up the night before or do I have to mix them right before I use them.