Neat trichome pics

Having fun with the microscope camera.

10 Likes

What are you using ? I used my new Vivosun jewelers loupe 2 times and the damn 60x lens fell right out . Looking for a good scope

3 Likes

Those are good pics of trichomes, it is very hard to photo them because once you magnify it’s so hard to hold the scope still. I have an app for my phone "cozy " a loupe and a digital microscope and unless I leave it on it’s stand with a bud under it I can hardly get a good picture. Here’s the one I have

https://www.amazon.com/Jiusion-Magnification-Endoscope-Microscope-Compatible/dp/B06WD843ZM

Edit = wanted to add that this is a wired unit because I didn’t want to have to be connected to the internet every time

4 Likes

Looks a lot like the other one listed. This is what I use

3 Likes

Those are killer pics. What equipment are you using. I gotta have.

1 Like

3 Likes

I have the hardest time with mine on keeping my hands still. This is about as good as I got with my grow a couple of months ago. I am trying to figure out a stand or something as the tiny plastic stand that comes with it is not working well. I love macroshots though. (Mine is same as yours). I do, unfortunately have an imperceptible hand tremor which makes it harder.

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I love looking at trichomes. I was the nerd who could get lost in a microscope in microbiology class. Here is one that was taken after it was dried. It truly surprised me as I didn’t realize the trichs would stay inflated, which makes sense, as they are not air but resin.

8 Likes

Phone camera

4 Likes

Nice one, and Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome here! Nice shot. Is that with an iphone 12?

1 Like

4 Likes

For fun I did some shots of the keif I got from my harvest this week.

6 Likes

Wow,thats :sunglasses: cool!

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Updated pics.

2 Likes

2 Likes

IPC_2021-01-03.16.31.50.3540 IPC_2021-01-03.16.36.52.9140 IPC_2021-01-03.16.37.56.7530 IPC_2021-01-03.16.38.48.8680 Another update

4 Likes