Naturalmedmans 2022 outdoor grow

Been crazy busy at work and missing out on all the fun here. Time for a quick update though. It’s been raining a lot but looks like nice weather is here for the next week.

SLH auto now six weeks since sprout and 17ish days into flower and looking good. Getting sticky and smelly but not much citrus yet.

Durban poison photo also doing well. Cleaned up some of the lower nodes and topped it today.

Also picked some green beans today. Thinking I might pickle them.

3 Likes

Definitely looking good. :100:

1 Like

SLH is about 24 days into flower and buds are starting to fill out nicely after topping last week. That main kola looks like it’s going to be bud from top to soil. Still no citrus smell :thinking: but it does smell nice. Durban is about 4 weeks from sprout and is filling out nicely after topping last week. Got some huge leaves for a little plant.

Hot cherry peppers filling in nicely too!

3 Likes

Sweet! :facepunch:

1 Like

Looking nice brother

2 Likes

Lookin great!!! That Durban looks awesome, been like 3 weeks in that Stonington - Big fat happy fan leaves. You feed her some tea yet? I’ll bet she’d loooove some molasses and kelp.

I’m growing those hot cherry peppers too man, yours look great. Mine are just starting to flower. Nice green beans too! I’m fully on the pickling vibe although they are bomb with some marinara.

We just pulled a test garlic out of the garden. Needs another two week prob but we roasted it up in the oven and spread it all over some bread.

2 Likes

Thanks! Haven’t done a tea yet. Been meaning to pick up a bubbler for it. Next time I go to the pet store to pickup some dog supplies. I did just mix a little molasses and kelp in a watering can and top dressed with worm castings and CoM platinum fertilizer.

Fresh garlic bread sounds amazing :drooling_face: I did end up pickling those beans. First time I’m trying this so we’ll see if they’re any good in a few days.

Top it for the second time, LST or just leave it? What would you guys do? Have a happy 4th everyone!

@Deez @Dforce @SilvaBack203 @Lacewing @GrnyGrows @Nip @Beck @thedeernad

5 Likes

Happy 4th ! I would let it grow, it’s Healthy and Happy Soaking up that good Sunshine :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Same. I’d let it grow.

2 Likes

Outdoors I would let it go. Looking good!

1 Like

Happy 4th sir. Def supercrop n some lst if it was me sir

1 Like

There are so many things you can do, I myself do top, and some LST, but letting her grow is always a good thing as well. Sorry not much help :100: :us::us:

1 Like

Looking good …and I agree with the others let it grow

1 Like

Let it grow, let it grow🎶 (Singing to the tune of let it go.) I just watched frozen again with my daughter.ha

3 Likes

If you have the space and arent worried about size, let it ride man!

1 Like

Funny in my head it was to the tune of Let it Grow by the Grateful Dead lol

3 Likes

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I couldn’t not touch it lol. Just did a little tucking on the Durban and removed some lower nodes with leaves that kept touching soil. I don’t want it too tall due to close neighbors on all sides of my back yard.

SLH gettng frostier and fatter buds each day.

Finally figured out that I planted a cayenne in this pot :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Beautiful looking ladies !!!

2 Likes

Looking beautiful man.

2 Likes