Natural Organic compost tea?

Hello everyone just looking for some ideas for a natural organic compost tea, appreciate any and all help!! Thanks in advance.

Just put together an experimental batch to see what happens.

Ingredients-

-Natural leaf mulch with top soil
-Earthworm castings
-Happy frog tomato and vegetable dry amendments
-Bigfoot gold myco’s with essential bacteria

4 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin might be able to assist with this :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@HippieRunner1 or @Big123 do some pretty big outdoor crops and may have some info.

4 Likes

I think @Aussie_autos does this type stuff too.

3 Likes

Use your worm castings and get some bat or seabird guano to mix it with it. Aerate for 48 hours and feed away !

3 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin this should work for the time being for a good tea!!

3 Likes

I use three to four cups of worm castings a cup of bat guano and fish and kelp liquid about two cap fulls and molasses i let it bubble for 24-38 hours once done water ur plants

2 Likes

Mmm mmm bring on the fresh teas :slight_smile: What else dose a garden really need lol
I will find the section in my grow journal and post it on here. Might help give you alittle extra insight.
Happy farming…

5 Likes

@HippieRunner1 that looks amazing!!

1 Like

Just started mine. Worm castings, seabird guano, and unsulphured molasses… smells wonderful :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin tasty :joy:

1 Like

@ADK_Guerrila the girls are in for a suprise! First tea theyll get a sip of tomorrow evening. Im sure the GDP is gonna love it…

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin absolutely!! I’m sure they will love it, im going to be feeding a tea weekly for my outdoor girls and see how they perform!!

2 Likes

Im all indoors. I might try to sneak in an outdoor auto grow this year, but might have to wait until i get my privacy fence up on the back side of the property. I include molasses at least once a week with my girls, and it makes em perk up like nipples in freezing weather…

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin this is my first tent set up but it will be primarily just for starting my outdoor girls and vegetables, then during the winter I will use it for a grow. I grew autos last year and the year before from ILGM and I wasn’t impressed so I’ll stick to my photoperiods

1 Like

@ADK_Guerrila yea im the same way. Ive grown autos in the past, but didnt like the outcome. They grew great and big, but just not what i wanted. I like to LST and manifold and train and its very hard to do with autos. I just quit messing with them. Only reason id do an auto outside is because my backyard is covered in sweetgums and very limited direct sunlight.

1 Like