Nanners right? What's next if so

Are theses nanners? Can I keep them picked off with tweezers or get rid of the plant? @Newt @Docnraq @Graysin @OGIncognito

1 Like

Yeah those would be nanners and if you carefully take tweezers and pluck them off there could be a chance you save her

7 Likes

Hate seeing that Growmie but agree with @Vtbudz :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

That’s what I thought. Googled the heck out of it and wanted y’all’s opinions. Got to love it​:person_facepalming::crazy_face:

1 Like

Take your time and go over her and try to pluck as many as you can

3 Likes

Had to happen sometime :joy:. It was a bag seed so now we know how it got there. It’s mom was a hermi…

5 Likes

Unfortunate but been there and actually a seed from one of my own :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah going to watch it like a hawk!!! Don’t want any unplanned babies😬

2 Likes

Spray them with water first to prevent them from spreading male pollen

2 Likes

Definitely unfortunate cause it smells like garlic and has more trichomes than the group. Wifey’s favorite spice is garlic so I’m trying to save it!!!

2 Likes

My thought too. Always spritz a lil water before and after removal. :v:

3 Likes

Bummer. Good luck.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer , Those are really good pictures specially the 2nd one it captures and tells the story. (Nanner’s)
Good luck moving forward :v::+1:

2 Likes

Just got don’t picking the lil boogers off. Only 4 colas had them. I’ll keep a close watch and sharp tweezers ready for sure​:muscle::sunglasses::+1:

Wouldn’t even care about it but the seeds will be hermi also. Right?

1 Like

I enjoy taking the pics but not of nanners​:joy::joy: thanks!!!

2 Likes

Yes most likely the seeds produced from a plant that was pollinated with pollen of a hermied plant ,will also hermie. You can give them a shot, I did, but the plants started popping nanners in 4th week of flower.

3 Likes

They would likely also have herm trait.

1 Like