Nanashi 0_o Is just a Nerd in this one

The tags are sure helpful. I get lost and sidetracked easily :laughing:

1 Like

Now that’s a dang shame. But yet you’re still functioning…

1 Like

If you’re drinking some grounds with yer coffee, we call that Cowboy Coffee. If you don’t clean it for a couple years, the spoon will
Stand straight up

1 Like

I’m eating grounds by the fistful…

The neighborhood kids are afraid to walk by for some reason…

0_o

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Sorry i forgot to send em out @Arborholic

@Tistik @peachfuzz @GoneFission @Enlightened420 @Amazon66

I cant think of any more off the lop of my head

4 Likes

Watching, locked and loaded brotha!

2 Likes

LMFAO

That’s awesome

1 Like

@fano_man @youngster

2 Likes

Is that really his twin or his playing both sides? I love Ryan Reynolds hes rediculesly funny

1 Like

After typing all that, I’m not even sure what you need. Do you need to know what the email address is that you signed up with?

1 Like

I don’t think I have access to your email. I think I can send a password reset email to it though, will that work?

Maybe I wasn’t clear. I don’t have your email address. All I can do is send password reset email to it.

You need an admin. Please don’t keep creating new accounts to circumvent the spam protection software. If/when we find your information we’re not going to know where to send it to.

@latewood could you please find email address for @anon4427090. It appears he has lost track of which email he used to sign up. He is currently posting on secondary accounts.

1 Like

flat out… that’s funny lol, sory nan, but u fck around and you get around, lol just sayin’ it is what it is :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m sorry but after Murphy’s visit to my house today I really needed to read this. First smile I’ve been able to crack all day. I truly hope that you get it whipped.

Oh how bad did that fan get the wire? I’m assuming that was yours…

I understand why you created a second account. But you didn’t have to create a third. Once we get you squared away I will remove them.

1 Like

Im good.

Thanks again

2 Likes
2 Likes