Nanashi 0_o Is just a Nerd in this one

THE LAST OF THE PC PARTS ARE HERE!!! 0_o

2 Likes

@Arborholic Hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

Thanks Nash. At least my thumbs works again. Thanks for the tag

2 Likes

@monkman I have never used facebook actually…This site is the first social media site of any kind i have ever joined actually

4 Likes

@AAA

0_o

2 Likes

then consider yourself blessed, i tried two or three other grow sites and this is where i stayed when i found it. the others forums were mostly like facebook, people calling each other names and telling them they are full of crap. this site is where folks come to learn, be mellow, and can understand that there is no ONE way to grow pot. lots of tolerance here though the folks in admin have to sort some stuff out sometimes, no place is perfect. and thanks for the tag @Nanashi0_o

5 Likes

I was hoping everyone interested would just click the link to come over…I guess i have some tagging to do… lol

0_o

4 Likes

It just occurred to me that i cold have solved half of my Camera issues by simply recording all the streams to my NVMe and moving all the files to my 8TB HDD in batches…

All current 5 cams and the NVR all run on 1 HDD and it is always busy and the bottle neck in my video related stuff…The NVMe is only 500GB but that’s enough to record a day or even 12Hr blocks and move em to the HDD at once so it is not always to busy writing little bits over and over to read stuff back to me…

This is the annoying part of a pc build…I have the thing mocked up on a test bench and i can not remember how i got the graphics card running on my last PC so i can see it post (I Don’t use integrated graphics)…AAAAAAnd just for funzies i used a Asus Motherboard instead of MSI (With the flash option) and this GPU is a CHEAP Asus 710ish something something for simple office work…i doubt this GPU will Run more than 1080…But it does 4 of em and its just for security video so its perfect…so that’s all a new cliff to climb

All right that’s enough of this fresh air…I wouldn’t want my perfectly pale disposition to change.
Back into my Nerd Hole i go…

I HO I HO…and that’s the end of my song 0_o

0_o

2 Likes

Shiz just got REAL…

My coffee machine is down for the count…

0_o

1 Like

Starting at 2:40 - END in this video…I Could not make this crap up… and i think that’s saying something 0_o

2 Likes

Anyone ever microwaved a cup of water and throw a refillable K-Cup in and sloshed it around?

…It worked…im willing to put up with a mouthful of coffee grounds sooo

0_o

1 Like

Boil water on the stove and pour it thur the filter urself to make some coffee for now lol.

1 Like

Thats how i ended up doing it… i nuked the water tho lol

1 Like

Even dump the grounds in a napkin to filter it just have to fill slow as to not rip the napkin for the grounds to get thru. Lol. I grew up in the hood. Ive seen all kinds of life hacks for broke ppl or ppl who dont have stuff. Some seriously smart ppl out there who dont have the yhings we do. Some of the stuff will make u laugh seeing it but its like damn it works fod what they r doing so be it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I LITERALLY Can not find a single flash drive in my house.

I suspect the Evil EX is involved…she had 3 phones and 2 laptops i thought i misplaced when i finally threw her to the curb…Why not my drives?

It …
Was…
The…
&%^$*@…
HDMI CABLE…

ALL MORNING I SPENT…I thought i was gonna be doing a BIOS update…

The cable…

0_o

I just got a call from someone that said they found a Xbox 1 500G…
With games…
at a yard sale…
SEALED NEW…
For $30…

Do i want it they asked…

HAHAHAhahahaha…haha…ha…YES! 0_o

If it dont work and its junk then it was worth the $30 bucks for the ride lol

I’m going dark for a network reset…

If all goes well ill be back up and running in a couple hours at most

Wish me luck

0_o

2 Likes

How do you give a grower a heart attack?

Have him leave his new $2000 PC Next to his grow room and send them outside for 5 min and have em walk back into this sound

It was a baggie stuck in a fan 0_o

1 Like