Name this deficiency or surplus

I agree with @Caligurl it does resemble K (Potassium) def more then P (Phosphorus).

Bit more insight would be extremely helpful.

How far into flower?

Soil? Which kind?

Top dressing Root Organics, are you indoors or out? In pots or the ground?

What kind of lighting are you running? (Sorry I saw Spider Lights, 12 inches is kinda close, more intense light = more intense nute requirements)

How are u checking ur solutions?

1 Like

5 week in flower and their in coco 70 30 perlite then 25 percent ewc and this is an organic grow i top dress and its indoors i also closely moniter the e.c for the soil and its an led spider farmer light i think its a calcium burm now my e.c is never below 1.0 and never above 2.0

These dont mix. Coco/perlite is a soilless medium, thus the pH should be adjusted accordingly. Id drop it to more like 6. If Im not mistaken both P and K are more readily available in the lower range of said medium (5.8-6.2 for what ur using).

This still needs answering. Giving ‘round about’ answers without the how… sounds more like ur shooting the :poop:. U using meters? Strips? Judging ppms/ec from the schedule?

i use soil and coco 5.8 for my coco 6.5 for my soil i top dress with dry nutes and i have an ec meter that i can check whats right in the soil

1 Like

How are u using this? Tspoon or two scratched in?

3-7-4

2-1-2

2-1-1

Calmag

0-9-0

0-12-0

None of these are specifically K heavy. Seems to be missing a few from here

im close to the same idk if you read this post “ph usually right around 6.5 and i use roots organics i use all their dry amendments throughout the grow right now their 5 weeks in so im using terp tea bloom and micro charge and uprising foundation with their bloom and i use elemental, essential earth, at this starge in flower for guano im on the super phos rock and towards the end will use the bird guano instead and i top dress when the ec in the soil gets down to about 1.0 witch is every week to every 2 weeks” and yea i feed a guano deponding on what stage its in i use all the guanos

Yea i just snatched that comment and went to look up each one. Look at my reply. Even added each one you listed and even the npk values. So u have more then mentioned?

yea but at this time in flower that is exactly what im useing and toawds the end of flower i use the bird guano and not the super phos rock and also add the bloom booster tea towards the end of flower