Name this deficiency or surplus

any idea what is causeing this ??

1 Like

@xwhitex I’m rookie but what I can see is nitrogen deficiency but @Covertgrower and @Hellraiser and @MrPeat had you cover

1 Like

the leaves are healthy green if it was nitrogen figured they would be light green or starting to yellow

That’s exactly how you plants leaf look lights green started yellow from the top of the leaf

IMG_20211030_095614

Normal and healthy leaf

I’m not pro grow I recommended flush you plant them feed you plant the recommended ppm

this is an organic grow

Ooo so not nutrients?

nope i top feed once a week or ever other week depending on the ec of the soil

On my plants I do organic nutrients weed need phosphorus nitrogen calcium and magnecium on flowering stages

What’s the average EC reading of your runoff? What type of grow light are you using, and how close to the canopy is it?

2 Likes

led spider farmer light and its over 12 inches away maybe a foot nd a half even and the average ec of my soil is like 1.75 when it starts to get down to 1.0 i top dress again also its very cool in my tent only 70 degress so its not heat

and all my other plants i do the same exact thing with me its only on this 1 plant not all of them

1 Like

Sometime not all the plants act same I grow two autos same stain and the first plant take 4 months to mature and the second plant 3 months to mature, maybe @Caligurl and @BobbyDigital @MidwestGuy help to see what happens with that plant

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

5 Likes

Hi im not sure whats goin on with ur plants im doin organic growing and i havent had that sort of problem with mine ,can i ask whats ur ph and what type of soil are u using and what are u top dressing with and do u do banana tea for ur plants. See for my self i top dress with bat guano and superworm frass and worm castings but i top dress so it lasts for a few weeks to a month and i give banana tea with superworm frass and molasses mixed in thats what works for me

ph usually right around 6.5 and i use roots organics i use all their dry amendments throughout the grow right now their 5 weeks in so im using terp tea bloom and micro charge and uprising foundation with their bloom and i use elemental, essential earth, at this starge in flower for guano im on the super phos rock and towards the end will use the bird guano instead and i top dress when the ec in the soil gets down to about 1.0 witch is every week to every 2 weeks

yea im leaning towards it being calcium burn

Sounds like u have everything you need i think you are right about being a calcium deficiency ,im just thinking it possibly could be a bit of phosphorus or potassium deficiency it be worth having a look on YouTube about phosphorus and potassium deficiencies

1 Like

I do not see phosphorus deficiency… that is very distinct.

2 Likes