Name that Nutrient

I’m thinking this looks like magnesium deficiency but being a newbie I’d like some confirmation.

Looks more like you got something on the leaves under the lights and it burned them.
You never want any water to get on the leaves while lights are on. Dont ever spray them with lights on.

3 Likes

I am also starting to see this a LITTLE bit in my autos referring to the discoloration in the bottom fan third leaf from the left. I believe this is coming from a need for a little more magnesium. The plant could be moving nutes there now, but could need more mg or your pH may be slightly off or in transition. Either way, not really a big deal imo. Just look for signs of it increasing then tun your checklist…pH good for mg uptake? EC/ppm etc etc etc…doesnt seem bad tho. I’d also keep an eye out for any N toxicity depending on your medium and feed regiment accordingly.

2 Likes

What water are you using. Should always use calmag with distilled, bottled or reverse osmosis water. Even like kroger drinking water only has 4-6ppm. Gotta use calmag to return the nutrients water is assumed to have naturally and to be able to properly oh the water. A ticket is a good start to real help.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team]

There is no deficiency on the small plant. Do you have pictures of whole plant that leaves came off of?

1 Like