N.Y. Outdoor. Super mix Autoflowers

Sorry to hear that… Yuck and ewwwww!

i had this show up on my plants… it was where i picked off a bug and then a few days later it looked just like that. i cut it off

@Spiridly looking good, they are trucking along hopefully you are fairing well with this weather!!! 92 here yesterday and 87% humidity

They look good . I am from CNY and finally happy to have a little break in the rain. I will post some pictures of my WQ fems and caramel fems when I can figure out how.

1 Like

@Dieselgrow1031 @dirtydave @ADK_Guerrila @HMGRWN @Deez @Quickness48
Looks like Long Island dodged a bullet today…i spent most of the day yesterday preparing for hurricane Henri, batting down the hatches as they say. I made a decision to harvest my peppers, they still had a couple of weeks to go…but thinking 70mph winds I thought it best to harvest them.

Hopefully they will continue to ripen so I can get started on my sauces.
Finally…the regs are showing signs of sexing. So far things are looking really good. It looks like 5 out of the 6 plants are girls!
I shouldn’t say unfortunately…but unfortunately it was the largest of the plants that turned out to be a boy. The plant that was topped. I will definitely be topping again next year.
I have been following @Big123 and his outdoor lunar grow. The phases of the moon help you to grow and maintain a healthier plant.
The plants still need to be pruned, trained, cropped, topped, given nutes and regular feedings, but lunar phases just let you know when you should be doing these things.

I don’t know if any of you remember but a few weeks ago my GSC was infested with termites. Well she turned out to be a hardy little girls.

6 Likes

My second grow is almost done. I’m guessing one more week, tops 2. The three plants on the left are from my second grow. The plant on the right is my runt GG from my first grow. She refuses to finish being done

5 Likes

6 Likes

Man thats a lot of hot peppers nice harvest

1 Like

Hell yeah love the peppers

Going into the home stretch with just a few more weeks (10)! to go!!
So let me start with my third grow which is well underway.
This time around I am trying different soil mediums to see which one performs the best. The soils that I am using are Coast of Maine premium blend, Fox Farms Happy Frog…and yes my home made blend consisting of peat, COM Lobster compost, blood meal, worm castings, phosphorus, Perlite and vermiculite.
The plants that are still in the veg stage are being fed with Jacks 3 2 1 and Tribus. The plants that are in the flowering stage have alternating Jacks 3 2 1 and Jacks Big Bloom 10 30 20 feedings…always with the tribus added to the mix.
So the first set of plants are Autos. Let me just say that this will be the first and last year that I will grow Autos outdoors this late in the season…by week 3 of veg the plants were already in pre flower. I would have preferred at least one more week of veg for the additional growth and less stretch on the plants…lessons learned as they say.
The first 3 pics show plants at just over 5 weeks old.
So here is my GSCX. She is planted in COM premium blend

This is the GG auto planted in FFHF

Here is the BB in my own mix. It is definitely a little smaller than the first 2, but it is doing so much better than my first grows in my home made mix.

Non of the 3 plants were LST’D because of the extremely fast flowering time.

Also chugging along are my 2 SD autos which are 28 days old. One is planted in COM and the other has a COM/FF mix.
What can I say… I ran out of soil!
This is the SD in COM soil

This one is the COM/FF mix

Both of these plants were LST’D by the 3rd week of growth.

Last but not least is my AK auto. It is so far behind the sour diesel’s because the first 2 seeds didn’t germinate. ILGM have been informed.
This time around I planted in a 10 gal pot with FF. Hopefully the 10 gal pot will work it’s magic.

The plant is 12 days old.

Out of my 6 regular plants…4 turned out to be girls not 5. I will update on them shortly. They are just starting to flower, so it looks like I’ll be baby sitting them untill mid November.

Looks like I messed up a pic.
This is the BB auto at 5 weeks old in my home mix

1 Like

Im from NY too and started some GDP as well. [4 weeks and 3 days!] 20210831_164347|375x500

d

2 Likes

@Negro10 Can’t tell from the pic. Are you growing indoors or outside?

Doing indoors. Im in the Rochester part area[shady people in my area] trying to keep it on the low for now. Just happy to see fellow neighbors doing their thing too. Its my first grow tho. Wish ya the best of luck bro. Ill be taking some ideas from here as well​:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

Same here CNY. I am just waiting for my order to ship and I will be starting my first indoor grow. Good luck.

1 Like

What’s up NY homies! I’m over in the mid Hudson Valley area. Been at this for working on my 5th harvest I think.

3 Likes

Good luck with your 5th harvest.
Mid Hudson area is a really nice part of NY state

1 Like

Good luck dude.

I mostly hate this state but not for the views of the land. Lol. Thank you though. I just spent about 3 hours pruning my 4 outdoor plants since it’s still humid and they’re calling for more rain this week. Had to get better airflow and removed all my under developed low buds and inside buds.

1 Like

I hear you regarding NYS…the taxes we pay are out of control!
I am closing in on 60 and I plan to retire in 2 years.
I will NOT be looking for my next house in NY!

2 Likes