N.Y. Outdoor. Super mix Autoflowers

Not sure if you are responding to me, but if so, thank you and I do seem to recall topping at least two of them.

I topped or “fimmed” at about 4 weeks, and it seems most visable to me in the smallest plant, that is also furthest to the rear.

I am in California where we have lots of climates and lots of local laws.

Hey NellaBella, the plants do look good though. This is my first time with autos and looking at yours I never knew they could grow so tall.
Weed is legal in CA yes?
What are the growing laws

Yesterday the plants had their first feeding. Since I am doing my first Autoflower grow as per the ILGM grow bible, I added a basic 20 20 20 feed

It called for 1 tbls per gal. I went with 1 tsp per gal and gave the plants 2 cups each.

BB day 16

GG day 12

3 regular day 14

And finally success with my GSCE

She popped in the bsmt, but since I’m growing outdoors she spent most of the day in the shade of a tomato plant to acclimate as quickly as possible to the sun

2 Likes

Legal to buy, but each county and city has it’s own growing rules.

Some of my prior shenanigans that led to my current state of affairs.

‘Shenanigans’…I love that word! Kinda speaks for itself lol!
It must have broke your heart to see the plants burnt out coz of the heat.
The next couple of days it’s forecast to rain and I’m going to let the plants get a good soaking.

I staked the plants just to be safe.
As soon as the rain is over I’m looking to LST.
Any one know if it is a good idea to put mulch down over the soil so the leaves aren’t sitting in wet soil when it rains.

Aside from being in your face, would heavy duty aluminum foil with a few holes in it for drainage work?

Thanks @Myfriendis410. Originally I wanted this to be a beginner grow journal, but since I’m growing autos I’m kinda in the right spot. I appreciate the help but I’ll stay.
Now are you tagged in this journal or just for this msg? I do feel old lol

1 Like

Okay. Tag me if you need anything