MykosWP question

Hey all hows it going so I purchased some MykosWP wp stand for wettable powder lol its typical used as a weekly soil drench and thats how i plan to use it but I was curious if anyone has used it and can it be applied directly to the roots like most other mycorrhizae products during transplant

Not sure if you’re talking hyrdo. I’m growing in coco. You can mix it in your feed after pH’ing. And yes, at transplant, you can apply it directly to roots.

1 Like

My next run will be canna coco with Jacks and auto pots

1 Like

I am also going to be transplanting 2 clones I have in soil also

1 Like

I’m doing Coco and Jack’s. Flowering plant is a PoisonBerry Auto, not ILGM. Have Grand Daddy Purple, black Widow and Bruce Banner photos in there too. I used mykos granules when I transplanted from the solo cups, and added the WP to the feed every time, before going to the bags. Now I add fish sh!t after pH’ing.

1 Like

I’ll be running a cherry pie and a black berry kush in coco from ILGM both photos in my 4x2 in the auto pots and I have a wedding cake clone from ilgm also that im doing a mainline experiment with in the 3x3 that will be in soil sense thats what its in already my next run after this one im about to start will be a full auto run hopefully in coco

1 Like

Just received this from Xtreme Gardening so you can use it directly on the roots as well in water

1 Like

I used the extreme mykos and azos. I have the sample pack but haven’t used anything other than that out of it.

2 Likes