My ww auto hasn’t grown any for the last week since they they popped 12 days ago

My ww auto seems to be stuck in no grow mode since growing 1st two sets of leaves

Patience.

Do you have a pic?

1 Like

could possibly be just working on its root system

2 Likes

Be patient it will all of a sudden jump up.

Pictures help, but also welcome to the community!

2 Likes

She looks good! Keep watering in a ring around her, about 4-6” away, so you encourage root development, and she will take off soon.
What medium are you in, and what nutrients have you decided on?

2 Likes

Soaked on the 8th for 2 days, planted on 10th, sprouted on the 14th, then just hasn’t done anything much

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m using fox farm ocean forest with just a touch of seedling starter where I planted the seed

1 Like

Looking mighty fine. She’s in a nice big home and is currently growing a nice long tap root. Again, patience.

Happy growing…

3 Likes

I’ll try! Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome and agree with the rest

Welcome!! Don’t STRESS OUT!! SHE WILL BE FINE!! She will take off in next couple days!

@Kat2 remember this fine rule and you will do great :+1:.
Whenever you don’t see the plants making changes above the dirt ; means it’s a whole lot going on in the rooting system beneath the dirt you cannot see , soo learn to wait it out before doing anything unnecessarily cause you cannot make them grow , No, No ?
You only can raised them as they grow , but to make them is what gets a lot of growers in early trouble. Just remind yourself when you check on them , if it’s no visible changes to them growing don’t mean something wrong .
Plants are just like toddlers , a plant will not root and grow foliage at the sametime like a baby won’t finish teething if it’s trying to crawl or walk , No , No , they only will focus on one task at hand , they either gone get them leaves out for more energy to feed the roots , and one has to happen fist before the other can happen. Right now the plant is rooting so it can tell the plant how tall it can grow from how much room is in the dirt and tge roots are searching out the water :droplet:. Seedling time is from when the seed first pop up above ground until the 3rd set of signature 7 finger fan leaves :leaves: is officially seedling time , some count as vegging ; it’s up to the grower honestly to what makes it easier at this learning process.
The 7 finger leaves is usually when most top and transplant cause the root system is established enough for recovery if stress by transplanting are training . Now for an auto flower you really would want to start them seeds in they final pot so you don’t stunt they growing clock , due to they short schedule life cycle that’s automatically set into the plant , so it’s going to grow and flower regardless if you feed it or not , all it needs is light good strong light about 14 hours a day and good ph water between 5.8 - 6.2 if you using Coco or promix substrates with Coco fiber in the medium , most brands you can run 6.5 the whole grow and be fine . Good light , good ph water, and a good ph pen that won’t lose calibration after 20 times measuring high salt traced minerals in nutrients , and the plant will do the rest for you , less is best and just enough stress can cause the plants to be they very best and once it’s finish and consumed, you’ll be a high vibrating less stress mess from the self grown premium bud of sess !
Somebody get Young money on the phone , I got bars explaining weed growing for thos not knowing , okay I’m on fire !

3 Likes

@yoshi love your insight!! You are a wealth of knowledge!!! APPRECIATED!!! Who new you could RAP???

1 Like

@yoshi hey when you have time check out. longer veg in coco? In auto flower section. Would like to hear your opinion!!!

2 Likes

Thanks! They are coming along now, but I think I might have hermies. These see ww auto. Are these hermies ?

1 Like

looks like just swollen calyxs. all good my friend

2 Likes

Thank you! I thought I might have to get rid of them!

1 Like