My wilting babies

Yes Bigfoot. On point! Easy Pesy.

3 Likes

Yes feed them right now they should be taking about 1 liter of water per gallon of pot and you said your in 2 gallon pots, yes a bigger pot wouldn’t hurt but if your limited on space a 2 gallon will work I have grown 5 or 6 plants to harvest in that size but your plant size and yeild will suffer

Thank u everyone for your suggestions. @highcountrygal if you’re available& wouldn’t mind mentoring me I’d definitely listen. I just want to be successful and be able to heal myself.

1 Like

@msDc Absolutely! I would feel privileged! I am cooking dinner and my Sativa Silly is ready for harvest so give me a bit and I will get back to you when the drama is done here (dinner and then cut ur down!) have you read my journals? If you get a chance so you can know a little bit about me. Go to upper right and hit the search thing and type my name in and they should pop up. Better go. CYA

@msDc Good morning! Long dinner break! I am here so when you get this let’s see what is going on with your gals.

Hi friend, sorry ive been away so long. Kids, school & work have me spinning. Thank u for getting with me about the ladies though. They are doing really well but I just found a mushroom in one of them is that normal? I’ll post the pictures of tge ladies & the mushroom right after this

1 Like

It’s not uncommon to find mushrooms growing in the soil. It means your soil is very good. The mushroom is harmless.

Thanks. I was worried. I ripped it out as soon as I saw it but now another is growing back. I guess I’ll let them be…

You have some fungal spores in your soil, can be a good thing, dont panic

1 Like